𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

jack timidly entered the room silently cursing to himself when he saw jonah was still awake.

It was two in the morning and he had spent the day avoiding jonah in hopes that when he returned to the room he would be sleep.

But jonah sat on the bed ontop of the sheets with a bowl of popcorn in his lap watching an old vintage film.

Jack almost gasped when he saw that there was only one bed in the room along with a desk and chair.

"I'll turn it off soon it's almost over than you can go to sleep." jonah suddenly spoke not taking his eyes away from the screen.

jack went straight to the bathroom to text zach in a panic

But it was useless his best friend always fell asleep after 12:30 and no later.

Jack changed into his bed clothes and Walked timidly to the bed where jonah was. He had put away his food and was now getting under the covers.

"you seem like you've had a goodnight." jonah spoke up.

"I guess."

"Why are you so closed off when you talk to me?"

"I dunno. I guess I'm just only used to talking and being friendly with Zach. I don't know how to do that with anyone else.." jacks eyes averted from jonah.

"How about I teach you? Let me take you out for the day tomorrow I swear it will be worth it." jonah pleaded

"Alright."
_

the next day daniel walked around Spain with corbyn hands intertwined.

Daniel was in his head the entire day.

"corbyn im hungry."

later as corbyn and I ate I watched him closely.

I loved the feeling I got being around him. I think I was falling in love again.

corbyn smiled at me when he saw me looking at him. I loved that smile he showed so often.

suddenly corbyn leaned over planting a kiss on my cheek.

"w-what was that for?" I blushed and stuttered.

"what was what for?" corbyn played around before eating his meal again.

I think I was falling for him.

_

The moment of bliss never lasted long when you're daniel seavey.  As night fell his anxiety's rose.

Corbyn thought he would never hear the end of it. Daniel kept going on and on about all the situations that would take place if they didn't make it home soon.

But corbyn didn't want to tell daniel that they were lost.

"Then what if the guy stuffs us in a van and we get separated?" daniel exclaimed.

"daniel."

"Then when we get separated the van your in gets in a car crash and you lose your memory." Daniel continues

"Daniel seavey." corbyn spoke again

"then-"

"DANIEL WE ARE LOST!" Corbyn exclaimed trying to shut daniel up.

corbyn knew he made the wrong decision when he looked in daniels eyes.

Daniels eyes soon began to tear up and now daniel was panicking and crying in the middle of the empty street they stood on.

"F-fuck no this can't be happening." daniel stuttered suddenly not feeling safe.

All the senerios were prouding his brain scaring Daniel half to death. Daniel gripped at his own hair grabbing it.

corbyn rushed to close the gap between him and hugged him.

only it wasn't working this time. Daniel was stuck in his own brain and it was screaming at him.

Daniel believed with his entire heart that corbyn couldn't save him this time.

"Daniel please snap out of it!" corbyn hushed trying his best.

"Danny please!"

but daniel couldn't hear him all daniel could hear were the imaginary voices of people who were trying to hurt him in his head.

They felt all too real to daniel.

Daniels mind had been poisoned by Charlie. Charlie had a grip and impact on daniel like no one had before. Daniel was made the way he was because of Charlie. Before him daniels paranoia was normal like anyone else's.

but Daniels first love easily manipulated him and fed him lies after lies until daniel ended up in the state he was now.

"Danny please." corbyn pleaded making him look at him.

he planted a kiss on daniels lip for a few moments and it was enough.

Daniel was back in reality when corbyns lips lay against his own.

Daniels tears began to slow and Daniel lifted his arms and wrapped them on corbyn.

they pulled away after a few moments.

"who am I without you?" daniels voice weak with desperation.

"you're still strong, amazing ,sweet and crazy daniel. You don't need me to get back on your feet. You did it on your own." corbyn whispered.

"Cmon let's find our way back." corbyn picked up daniel bridal style and wondered back to the hotel

Daniel was sound asleep by the time they made it back

safe and sound in corbyns arms.

_____________________________
10 votes for a new chapter

next chapter will b about Daniel and Charlie's past