𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

the next few hours were absolutely bliss. Harrison, Anderson, Frankie and corbyn watched movies with me and played board games.

not even a single thought of Charlie came to mind.

Around seven o'clock Luke came inside with a boy who looked strangely familiar. Like ran over to me grabbing me in a hug.

"I've missed you so much man!" Luke yelled. But I wasn't paying attention.

It was the boy from the supermarket a few months ago. The one who said he didn't know corbyn but he oddly looked like him. Now that they stood in the same room they looked even more similar.

When Luke let away from his hold I looked at him."how's Toronto been treating you latley."

"Awesome I've had an amazing time with Amanda. She's the house owner."

"where is she?" I noticed Everyone leaving the house to go outside. I wondered if they made plans.

"Work today. I assume you've met Jordan right?"

I shook my head. Luke asked him to come over before looking at his phone. "Gotta go But say hi that's corbyns brother." Luke left in a hurty

I looked up at him while he stood in front of me. He was much taller than me I felt intimidated by the height and scowl on his face.

"You're the one my brother is in love with?"

I nodded slightly trembling."

"You're so..pathetic. Not to mention a boy.."he spat. I winced at his sentence. I couldn't believe he said that.

"B-But I love him..he loves me.."I said eerily looking at the floor nervous by his look

"You don't love him. You made him give up his entire life to make you happy."

"It's..it's not like that you don't understand-"

"Understand what? That you're selfish?" He spat angrily.

before I could speak he left the room in a hurry. I didn't understand why he hated me. He's his brother shouldn't he know first hand what was going on at home with corbyn?

-
as night fell luke showed me I would be in a room with Harrison, Anderson and corbyn. There was only three beds and while Anderson offered to sleep with his brother corbyn declined.
"I can share with Daniel if that's okay with him."

I blushed furiously nodding. I don't m-mind." I nervous smiled.

corbyn then left to go shower and Anderson and Harrison looked at me.

"You guys are fucking right?" Anderson blurted out smiling.

"Andy!"Harrison yelled scolding his younger brother by smacking him on the head.

"Are you guys finally together? Andy and I noticed you guys were really close when you stayed at our place. I personally think you would make a good couple." He smiled sweetly trying not to make me uncomfortable.

"Actually we got together today..no Anderson we haven't had sex." I blushed thinking about it. I almost hid my face in embarrassment of how red I got thinking of corbyn.

"I bet 10 bucks corbyn will top." Anderson giggled aloud being his usual crazy self. I didn't mind because he was a silly young teenage he meant no harm.
"Fuck you! Didn't I tell you shut up twat!" Harrison yelled grabbing his brother as they play wrestled. They screamed and hollered rolling around. I sighed happily

I like this a lot.

_
The three of us lay in our beds watching the tv play old Christmas movies on re run. The season was coming sooner than expected and I was excited.

corbyn came out of the bathroom a rush of warm air along with him from the showers heat. He wore no shirt and he dried his hair with a towel.

he got in bed beside me and I blushed yet again that day.

"Having a good time love? I know the first time you left home you were a little homesick so I got you this." He got up grabbing a wrapped gift from his bag before laying down again.

I held it and opened it. It was a small photo frame with a picture of my mom,sister and I from a few years ago it brought tears to my eyes. "H-how did you get this.."

"Your mom gave it to me awhile ago. I looked at it everyday I didn't see you Danny."

"I'm not home sick at all corbyn I'm finally happy." I said weeping my sleeves wiping my tears that fell. Corbyn grabbed me connecting our bodies in a hug while he kissed my forehead.

"I wouldn't go home if it meant I ruled the world." I told him
________________________

Haha I'm giving you guys so much fluff
Imma go get in the 🚿 🧼

Haha I'm giving you guys so much fluffImma go get in the 🚿 🧼