𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

this time when I crossed the border leaving America behind one again there was no flood of text messages, calls and notifications that flooded my phone. This time I hadn't ran away and was free to live life with corbyn how I pleased.

Though just like last time my conscious wasn't not clear. Thoughts of Edwin swarmed my mind. Though I didn't know him for as long as corbyn or Charlie I still felt for edwin. I felt emotionally connected with him.

corbyn kissed my temple before getting out the car. "We're here. Ready to start over?"

I nodded slightly.

"There's a surprise for you inside."

I walked inside the apartment hand intertwined with corbyns. it was small but warm.

"BEAN!" A familiar voice yelled. I ran around the corner and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Harrison was underneath Anderson as they play fought on the couch. Both stopped seeing me enter the room.

my eyes welled from the nostalgia of seeing their faces. All the support they gave me ,the advice, the jokes , smiles and courage to get through each day when I had first decided to change my life.

I ran over and hugged them both and they held me back.
"I missed you so much danny!" Anderson squealed aloud earning a smack on the head from his brother.

"Don't be a twat!"

Everything was coming together I began to think while corbyn came over.

"Can we talk alone?" He asked a sad look plastered on his features.

_

Corbyn looked away from me as we stood outside in the cold Canadian air.

it was either I was delusional or that the air really did smell of maples.

"Daniel I can't do this any longer.."

"Can't do what corbs?

"Be around you all the time and you not be mine. I love you Daniel and I mean it in every way. I know our relationship started out fake because I needed money.. but I don't know who I would rather spend the rest of my days with.

I know you may not think so but you're the reason I countine on everyday. The reason I get out of bed...the reason I try daniel. I need you so much.

please tell me you will be mine?" He breathed steady his cheeks red from the cold air and his fist balled.

Corbyn didn't know that he was my everything too. I couldn't function or be happy without him near.

I began to think I loved him too. I couldn't be his friend any longer.

"I will be anything you want me to be." I breathed out before stepping forward leaning my body against his chest.

"Anything." I repeated.

______________________________

OKAY BUT THAT WAS CUTE NGL