𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚

Daniels mother stared at him fustrated

"mom do you know what would happen if I worked as a fucking cashier?! I would get killed because people would associate me with money and I would be a target. it's like you want me to get killed."

"Daniel James seavey you need a damn job!" She argued.

"I don't want to be killed or stalked or held at gunpoint!" I argued back shivering at the thought.

she turned grabbing her keys and bag leaving slamming the door.

i grabbed my shoes to put them on I was afraid if I stayed inside too long I would die of lack of sunlight.

"Daniel get a grip." Ana spoke from the couch chucking.

"shut up. It could happen and I'm not willing to risk my life like you do." I muttered

_

At school I sat in the football field during my seventh period I didn't want to catch anything from dissecting a frog.

but if I left early no one would hear my crys for help if I were to get jumped.

"hey there. I didn't take you for the skipping type." corbyn appeared beside me.

"I don't want to catch something from dissecting a frog in class today. I hope I'm safer out here."

"you're so paranoid." Corbyn comments.

"Im just not very trustworthy. I don't put my trust in things I'm not sure of." I respond scooting away from corbyn

"how can I make you trust me? he spoke after a moment of shared silence

"I dunno." fidgeting with my thumbs I didn't look at him.

I didn't know why he wanted my trust.

maybe he wanted to use me.

awhile passed as we both looked at the field we sat down on.

"would you want to hang out with me tonight?"

-

corbyn smiled as he sat the table with two milkshakes one vanilla and one strawberry.

he happily took the strawberry one  and handing me the other.

I snatched his away from his I wasn't stupid

"you drugged the vanilla one so I'm taking yours."

I drank from his and stuck my tongue out at him.

"No I didn't I just like strawberries but have it your way I guess." He replies grabbing the other drink pouting.

"I'd like to be your friend. I hope you don't mind I think we could make a good team." corbyn said catching me off guard.

"I said I'll think about it."

"it's been like two hours and this is our 4th milkshake so please?"

"fine."

corbyn jumped up from his chair and cheered I couldn't help but chuckle

for a moment I didn't think of the consequences and paranoia of having a friend
_________________________

short one cause I love y'all

anyways which book of mine would y'all like to have updated when I wake up