𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

TW: abusive relations,mentions of rape.

Daniels worst fears had become reality.

He was now a cashier.

every customer noticed how his hands trembled. Some even told him as if he wasn't aware.

Corbyn wasn't scheduled mostly when Daniel worked because they worked the same position so daniel felt very unsafe.

It was now midnight as daniel cleaned the tables. The café was open 24/7 and Daniel hated it.

Midnight was the most dangerous part of nightfall to daniel.

"Mornin'." A hand landed on daniels shoulder but he dare not turn around.

Daniel wasn't prepared to die.

Daniel slowly looked behind him to then be relieved. It was only jonah to pick up his shift.

"y-you're awfully late." daniel was fustrated but jonah also scared him.

"I'm not good with times. I'm sorry daniel." Jonah apologizing suprised me.

"Well it's okay. I better get going I don't want to die tonight or anything." I scrambled to grab my things.

"Corbyn is on his way for his shift if you wait awhile you might catch him."

Jonah was a lot nicer than I had anticipated. Maybe I could possibly have a work friend. After all he was friends with corbyn he might not be too bad.

I shook my head. "No I better get going goodnight!" I grabbed my latte and walked out the door fast.

I walked fast praying I would be fine on my way home.

I wasn't

I turned the corner colliding with someone. They grabbed my wrist making me drop my drink I looked up to see who it was.

"Baby you don't need to walk so fast."

"C-charlie? What are you doing out here?" My body trembling at his presence. Daniel believed his ex boyfriend was psychotic

and he was.

"I was on a midnight walk love. You shouldn't be outside it's not safe. After all do you know what would happen if you stayed out here too long?" He seemed worried as he pulled me closer to him.

I tried to break from his grip.

"You could get hurt dan. You could get pulled into something you don't want to. What if I was a kidnapper and wanted to rape you? You do have an irresistible figure. Maybe I could've had a knife and put it across your pretty neck?" He whispered in my ear.

"do you want to get raped tonight daniel? Do you want someone's grimy large hand below your waistband? Feeling you like the slut they want you to be? Poor poor daniel. You wouldn't be able to cry for help. That's why you need me."

I was terrified I suddenly broke from his grip holding him tight. I was scared that something would happen as I heard the wind get louder. I began to sob.

"please please take me home charlie. I-I don't want to go home alone anymore.." I begged.

I didn't want this night to be my last.

"anything for you my darling."  He picked me up bridal style and walked down the long sidewalk in quiet.

I knew nothing bad could happen to me that night

But the possibilities kept poking in my head. After all charlie always knew what was best for me.

"who is corbyn? I told you not keep him at arms length not to fuck him." charlie suddenly spoke in a harsh tone.

his hands tightened their grip where they held daniel up.

"I..didn't have sex with him we are just friends I promise." I wasn't sure why I felt it was necessary to explain my actions to my ex.

"I bet you sucked his dick to get that job. Or maybe let him fuck you. No one can resist your pretty little ass." He laughed aloud.

my cheeks were red I felt embarrassed. "I told you I didn't do anything with him charlie stop." I said quietly hoping he would drop the situation

He stopped walking as we reached my front door. He kissed my cheek before setting me down.

"Lock your doors your window and close the air vent baby I don't want anything happening to you okay?"

"I-I'm not your baby anymore." I said nervously. He backed me up into my door before slamming his hand on the door beside me.

"What the fuck did you say to me? After all I did for your sorry ass tonight?! Take it back." He yelled making me flinch

my knees wobbled and I shut my eyes praying he wouldn't hurt me. "I t-take it b-back."

"goodnight ungrateful piece of shit." He stomped away.

I quietly went inside

I slept with one eye open that night.

____________________
10 votes for a new chapter

introducing a character you guys won't like haha intro to charlie Daniels crazy ex