𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

starting over again wasn't going to be as easy as the three anticipated.
They had all made connections in London that they didn't want to give up and although Luke was used to this type of thing even he was having trouble.

Daniel had made such a connection with Anderson he felt like he was leaving Ana again. It broke his heart.

Anderson did cheer them all up telling them it wasn't the end after all.

And it wasn't the end for them they would see eachother in due time.

Harrison grabbed corbyn in a hug as daniel watched. Harrison whispered some things to corbyn before looking at me and pulling him into a different room.

Frannie came over and hugged me tightly. "I'll miss you my gay best friend."

"Oh you shut up!" I smiled.

_

the Australian air was unbelievable fresh compared to the places I've been too. The second we touched the ground corbyn dropped to the floor fake kissing it.

"Sweet sweet land!" He exaggerates getting up and running towards me. He swiftly picked me up spinning me around as I giggled.

"What did I do to deserve you!" He said aloud laughing with me.

"I dunno." I smiled wrapping my legs around him as he held me up.

_

I grimaced seeing all the farm land surrounding us.
"Don't worry buddy we won't be here too long. 4 months tops." Luke smiled patting my back.

that made my hopes drop even further down.

Luke knocked on the door as it opened.
"Hey!!!" a tall boy with blonde hair yelled opening the door.

I assumed it was ruel.

_

"see the great outback is nothing to be afraid of." Ruel smiled looking at me.

I fiddled my thumbs wanting to go back inside as ruel talked on and on. It was extremely hot and there was many bugs outside.

I couldn't have hated it more.

To make it worse he took me through a large patch of high grass. If I could murder this kid I would.

I would get a bug bite and possibly die.

who the fuck knows what lye here in Australia?

corbyn and Luke sat on the porch laughing at me as I frowned.

The day surely wouldn't be a good one.

_

when nightfall came ruel has prepared us a dinner the four of us sat at the table.

the meal looked very appetizing hopefull yo makeup for the shitty day I just had.

Ruel had driven into town to get us Chinese food and it was amazing.

as I ate corbyns had rested on my thigh suddenly. I became nervous as he rubbed small circles making me shiver.

""corby-"

"shush." He hushed.

the sensation he was giving me was pure heaven with a mix of fear of getting caught. I never thought a dangerous feeling could feel so good.

"are you jerking him off under the fucking table?!" Luke said choking on his food.

"What the hell?!" ruel gasped.

"No you idiot!" Corbyn yelled causing ruel and Luke to laugh.

"Whatever you say." luke winked.

the moment was ruined thanks to Luke korns.

_

late at night I lay awake in bed watching corbyn snore peacefully.

It was very delightful seeing him at peace.

I never wanted to go home in that moment.

"Hey you awake?" ruel peaked in the room looking at me.
I nodded.

"Someone's at the door for you."
He spoke yawning.

I stood up walking to the door pondering who could be there.

I gasped and dropped my phone when the door opened.

"Ana?" I asked seeing her and behind her stood charlie with a sickening grin on his face.

"found you." charlie chuckled.

__________________________

HEYY SHORT CAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING RN

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CRYBABY

Why jacks face built like that🐸