𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔

daniel grabbed a towel and wiped the foggy mirror in front of himself to look at himself.

disgusting was the only thing that came to mind.

no wonder I'm so lonely

I look like a fool.

every limb daniel saw on himself he suddered.

He felt as if he had someone touching him yet no one was there.

_

daniel was outside on a bench during lunch that day. He was sure if he stayed away from his table for the day zach would stop looking at him.

he was afraid to drop his food into the trash because he thought it would attract a dog

and that dog could possibly maul daniel to death.

out of fear daniel priced opening his backpack and stuffing the trey inside to his the aromas of food.

his school papers would have to suffer.

"you know if you put your trey in your bag your papers will get covered in food."
daniel turned around to see corbyn behind him.

"They will b-be fine."

"let me help you out I'll grab a bag if that's okay." corbyn insited dogging theough his bag getting out a bag.

"May I?" He asked.

I nodded timidly. "I have pepper spray don't try anything funny." I was very serious

corbyn chuckled before taking the trey from out of my bag seeing it hadn't made a mess yet.

"what are you so scared of seavey?" He smiled joking.

"I-I thought the smell would attract a dog. the dog m-might kill me. I don't wanna die today." daniel shook slightly thinking of the senecio. It was so real in my head but for some reason it made corbyn laugh even more

"You're a piece of work." He winked.

it caught me off guard and red dusted my cheeks.

I gulped nervously standing up. "I've got to go bye stranger."

"it's corbyn." I nodded even though I already knew his name.

_

I walked fast as the rain poured. I was scared I might slip and hit my head and die

No one would be able to find me

but if I slowed down I could get murdered, jumped ,raped.

it was an ultimatum that made me frustrated.

a car stopped beside me and opened the window. "Hey seavey get in!"

I didn't want to. He was a stranger and I didn't know him. But the feeling of fear of staying in the rain scared me more.

I gripped my pepper spray in my left pocket and went inside the car.

"Hey why are you walking in the rain?" corbyn smiled when I got in his car.

"I uh forgot my umbrella today."

I told him my address as he drives making small talk.
I noticed a boy sat in the back of the car who had brown hair he was typing on his phone.

I recognized him. He was a very popular seinor and that made daniel nervous.

"So are you guys like fuck buddies or something? I saw you guys today and yesterday and I didn't think you guys swung that way." Jonah said not talking his eyes from his phone

Jonah was known for not being able to control what he said. People loved his confidence.

"N-no. We just met but hopefully we can be friends." Corbyn spoke watching the road.

"Can we daniel?"

"I'll think about it." I wasn't going to I just wanted to be away from them.

corbyn stopped at the front of my street and I got out.

"Are you sure I can't just take you to your door?" corbyn pleads as I began to get soaked again.

"No."

"At least take this ." He handed me an umbrella and I nodded thanking him and walking away.

when I made it to my house I set it outside I was afraid there could be a camera hidden in there.

-

that night I did think about the blond boy.

Why did he want to be friends with me?

he had plenty after all

Maybe he was dared

but I could maybe possible become his friend

my phone chimed and I looked at the screen

Charlie: I love you remember what I told you.

but I wouldn't let my guard down.

________________________________

who the hell is charlie tf

daniel get a grip too LMAOOO