𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥

"Houston as in Texas? And next week..Danny.."corbyn said looking down at his lap as we sat together on our bed. Also in the room was Anderson who watched tv paying no mind to our conversation.

"It's a lot of money for a trip down there and we're barley surviving on the job I have now.." He sighed sadly.

"Don't worry about expenses my dad paid for our tickets and my mom sent me a few hundred as a birthday present since she missed it. You don't have to spend a dime corbyn. Not on anyone but yourself." I explained. "I got the money this morning."

A smile grew to his face and he looked up at me. "Then yee-haw baby!" He giggles as he leans forward hugging me.

Though I didn't hug back. A sob soon shook my body my tears hitting his shoulder.
It wasn't fair.

it wasn't fair at all.

that he was forced to work while I enjoyed my days with Anderson and Frannie. It's definitely not the life corbyn deserved.

"Danny? What's wrong I said we can go..." he said pulling away from the hug to look at me sobbing.

"I-I'm the most useless boyfriend.. I'm so fucking useless." I muttered putting my head to his shoulder once more breathing in his sent trying to stop my episode. But it wouldn't stop.

I was so grateful to have corbyn in my life.

"Danny I-"

"No no no I swear to you I'll get a job soon. I promise." I interrupted him.

"You don't have to Danny.. I want you to be happy and jobs are no fun. It won't be like your last job in Britain you were just lucky it turned out so great. But if it makes you happy just know you can quit any time." He said before wrapping his arms around me again.

-

"Off again mate?" I turned to see Harrison standing in the hallway rubbing his eyes.

"Only for a week we will be back." Corbyn answered while picking up his bags.

"Make sure to say goodbye to Anderson and Frannie they are still awake surprisingly."

I giggled slightly looking at the time it was 2am and they could be heard down the hall laughing. Anderson sure did laugh a lot.

I walked down the dark hallway into the room seeing Anderson and Frannie laying on the bed along with Jordan. I silently watched Anderson and Jordan joke around feeling envy.

'Why does Jordan get along with Anderson but won't get along with me?'

I rolled my eyes before turning around deciding not to let them know if my absence. The feeling of envy and jealousy stayed in my body as I retreated to the car that waited out front.

corbyn came behind me with our bags putting them in the trunk.

he got in the car beside me and held my hand unexpectedly. "This is gonna be great."

-
"why is it so damn hot?" corbyn complained as we sat outside the airport bags on the floor beside us.

I shrugged going back on my phone not paying any mind to his complaints.

"You're always on your phone!" corbyn said complaining once again. I looked up at him annoyed hopefully he would understand I was.

"Corbyn if I'm not on my phone we won't get a ride out of here. So shut up." I said harshly before realizing what I said. I turned and look at him but he quickly looked away a frown on his mouth.

I didn't know if I should apologize or not.

The taxi I ordered pulled infront of us after ten minutes of silence. I stood up and as did he we went inside and corbyn still hadnt said a word.

"hey..I'm sorry corbyn I didn't mean to." I whispered resting my hand over his own.
"It's alright.. I believe you." He replied quietly.

_
we both grabbed our bags and stood outside of the house a feeling of weariness washed over myself as I stood there.

Corbyn walked over to the door putting his hand on my shoulder squeezing slightly.

I rang the bell my knees trembling.

"Hey...oh." The voice said opening the door. There stood my brother Tyler seavey looking down at me surprise written in his features. I had a small feeling Christian didn't tell him I was coming.

"What are you doing here?" Tyler asked confirming my feeling. He looked at me oddly as I stood there shifting my weight from each foot.

"Hey!" Another voice said Christian appeared behind him moving him out the way. A warm smile made me feel welcomed a smile grew on my face as well.

"Hello." My voice was small and nervous as they both looked down at me.

_

corbyn and I sat at the dining room table while Christian and Tyler whispered in the hallway. Thought they didn't know we could hear everything.

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming?"

"It slipped my mind. I didn't even know if you would be down here."

"Didn't he run away from home? We barley know him Christian!" Tyler argued.

"He's our brother. Let's just get to know him okay? He seems ready to start a relationship with us he seems harmless." Christian spoke.

I sighed heavily going on my phone while corbyn put his hand on my shoulder. "How about we go outside? Get a breath of fresh air."

I nodded slightly.

"yeah that sounds nice."
____________________________

Bro this was long haha