𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Despite daniels paranoia he ended up at corbyns place.

Corbyns house was small and at the far end of the county. Corbyn grabbed daniels hand leading him inside.

"It's a bit messy in the living room don't mind it okay?"

Daniel looked around seeing it was extremely cluttered and it was hard to walk through.

it was a hoarders house.

And old women sat in the living room watching the tv. Corbyn let go of my hand and went to the old woman.

"hey nana how was your day? Where is momma?" He asked in a sweet tone.

"momma is at work late tonight. I like watching jeopardy." The woman's voice was weak and sweet.

"May I have a friend over tonight nana?"

"Yes. Now go on."

corbyn smiled and went through the clutter back to me grabbing my hand once more. He lead me to his room which was very clean.

"this is my room." He smiled proudly.

-

corbyn let me search in his room for weapons and promised to lock the door before we went to bed

"Oh." I spoke seeing a few joints tucked away in his dresser.

"What are you looking at?" Corbyn walked over then quickly closing the dresser.

"God daniel! Didn't have to look there!" He complained embarrassed.

"I've always been curious." Daniel always pondered the feeling of getting high.
Why was it always popular to do that.

"I wanna do it." Daniel said bravely. Apprenlty it was supposed to make his worries go away.

"I dunno daniel. I mean aren't you afraid of what it will do to you?" Corbyn argued.

"a little. Please?"

after corbyn thought for awhile he nodded.
"If we do this we are gonna do it right. So cmon."

he took me to the kitchen stuffing some junk food into his bag and a few drinks.

Then taking me out of the house.

-
we ended up by a lake that seemed abandoned. When corbyn taught me how to take a hit.

after a about two I quit. I didn't like the heat and smoke that hit the back of my throat and he laughed.

corbyn ended up putting the joints back in his pocket and we shared the snacks.

i hesitantly layed my head on his shoulder as the sun set.

he arm went around my waist as we looked at the lake water.

"Daniel what are you so afraid of?"

"everything."

"Why?

"dunno." I lied.

-

after 8:00 my anxiety arised and corbyn took me back to his place.

"My moms back home. Just go straight to me room." Corbyn instruced as he opened the door.

I did as he said but I could still hear everything.

"Who the hell is that? Did I give you permission to bring someone in the damned house?!" a women yelled

"I asked Nana she said it was alright I didn't want to bother you during wor-"

A loud slap could be heard and a tumble.

I gasped covering my mouth praying it wasn't what I thought just happened.

"I don't fucking care. All you do is disrespect me anyways." The woman said stomping to her room and slamming the door closed.

after a few moments corbyn walked in a big red mark on his cheek.

"Hey wanna hear some music?"

_

Music played through his speaker and we both sang along to songs we knew.

Daniel had almost let his guard down around corbyn in such a blissful moment of them dancing together

'Moments by one direction' began to play through the speaker as corbyn blushed in embarrassment scrambling to change it.

"I actually love this song please don't change it." Daniel stopped him.

Daniel put his arms on corbyns shoulders as corbyn put his arms on his waist.

Daniels hands trembled as he held corbyns shoulders and he looked at their feet as corbyn swayed to the music.

corbyn pulled daniel closer so their body's connected.

"If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love my heart is  breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

before you leave me today." Corbyn sang along sweetly and in that moment

daniel let his guard down.

__________________________

this is the chapters you get when I listen to one direction as I write

THE FUCKING CUTE ONES OK