𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨

when Daniel stood from his bed in the morning after a sleepless night he had a strong feeling of paranoia he couldn't shake.

A much darker atmosphere surrounded daniel seavey now.

His knees felt weak and gave out causing him to fall to the floor.

A loud sob erupted from Daniel as he grabbed at his hair and trembled.

He was at war with his mind. Tired and exhausted from always being afraid daniel sobbed in frustration.

"Fuck!" Daniel yelled out grabbing more at his hair. Now more than ever daniel felt dependent.

he pulled out his phone desperately typing in Charlie's number letting it ring

"please come over. I need you right now.." Daniel whispered.

"Where are you danny? you have to give me your address."

Daniel gasped covering his mouth looking at who he called

corbyns name was on his screen.

"Daniel? You there?" corbyn spoke again.

-
corbyn walked in the door a smile absent from his features.

Corbyn usually smiled when he was around daniel but today a worried manner was there.

he rushed to daniels side and dropped to the floor where daniel lay quietly sobbing.

"what's wrong buttercup?" corbyn pulled daniel up into a sitting position and held him in a tight hug.

"im so tired.." Daniels voice in a low whisper

"I know. But I'm here now. Not just now but forever. I'll be there for you daniel. You don't need to be afraid." corbyn told him as he rubbed daniels back and put a hand on his lower back to pull him closer.

Daniels head was on his chest tears soaking corbyns blue hoodie.

"Do you promise you will be there for me?"

"yes just let me in from now on."

Daniels silence was taken as an agreement. Corbyn kissed Daniels head of hair before resting his chin there.

They spent the day in each others arms something daniel wasn't used to.

Daniel wasn't used to feeling so safe.
-

"what's going to be so fun about us in Spain?" Daniel spoke up as they sat together at daniels dining room table.

corbyn had ordered then Chinese food and they were now sharing rice.

"I'll get to know you better. I can see how you act in unfamiliar environments and situations."

"Sounds terrifying."

"I'll be by your side the entire time buttercup."

Daniel blushes and shoved more food into his mouth.

"you're too good to me." daniel mumbled

"you're too for me. I don't deserve you." corbyn responded making daniel blush

Daniel felt safe with corbyn.

______________________

Short but important ❤️

please tell me if you would like

zonah or janah