▪︎ You'll have to fight her ▪︎

Comincia dall'inizio

"She's dead?" Fred yelled.

"No mr. Weasley, she's not dead! Our student Hermione Granger, sadly left this school forever."

Draco changed his happy mood immediately to a sad one.

"The reason for that desicion, isn't found out, just like the place where she left, but...wherever she is...let's hope that she is happy and satisfied with that, beacuse her happiness is all that matter. Just like all of you, she deserves to be happy, so we need to respect her desicion and her reason for that. Now...enjoy the feast!" Dumledore finished his speech.

[End of the flashback]

"Dumbledore knew the whole time why did you left and where did you left, right?"

"Only the place where i left, but not the reason"

"Daphne told me that Astoria knew the whole time where are you going, she saw you writing a letter to Dumbledore, asking if you can move there."

"I don't know how, she knows, but I swear i didn't told her. If i wanted to tell someone, I would tell it to you."

"Me? Why? I tought you would tell to Harry or Ron?"

"I had bigger bond with you, than I had with them. They were my best friends, but I feel like I would be more satisfied if I would tell it to you...Dray"

Draco looked and smiled at her when she called him by his nickname that she made for him.

"I would've been satisfied too...Mia" they smiled at each other.

She looked away and reached in the box for a photograph which had them 2 having a snowball fight at 2nd year.

"I remember this one...snow was all over you!" She laughed

"I also remember that I won in that Snowball fight" he laughed.

"As you wish..." the bell just ranged

"We should go, my friends are probably waiting for me..." she said.

Another day everyone was sitting in the great hall, silenced and excited. In front of all of them there was a huge rusty looking with a blue fire burning out of it. Dumbledore got up and said:
"It's time to choose our champions!" The blue flame turned to a red one and a piece of parchment came out of it. Dumbledore catches the piece and read it out loud.

"The Durmstrang champion is...
Daniel Leiko(yes, I totally made up that name, hahaha)

Daniel got up and walked in front of the whole school. Another peace of parchment came out.

"The Beauxbatons champion is...Hermione Granger!" She got up, bursting with excitement, stood by Daniel. It was a time for a Hogwarts champion. The last peace of the parchment came out.

"And a Hogwarts champion is..."
There was a short silence.
"...Draco Malfoy!" He got up and stood next to Hermione, whispering to her ear. "Now, you can't run from me!" He held her hand. She giggled and got her hand out of his.

"We have our champions, the informations for your first task will be received to you soon! You can go back to your seats and enjoy the feast!"

Draco walked back to the tabe where Pansy and Blaise were. Blaise got up and gave high-five to Draco, while Pansy was looking at him worried.

"What Pansy, you are not gonna congrat' me?" Draco said.

"No, I mean yes, but no. You shouldn't be in that tournament!" She yelled.

"Why? I know that's dangerous and that you are worried about me..."

"What?! I am not worried about you fake blondie!"she yelled at him

"First of all...this is my natural hair color! Second, that's mean Pansy!"

"I'm not worried beacuse I know you can do this, but there is something more important."

"What is that?!"

"Are you really that blind you idiot?! Look who are you gonna fight!"

"With Daniel and Hermione, so what?"

"Don't you understand!?"

"No I don't understand, can you please explain to me what a hell are you talking about"

"You'll have to fight her!"

Draco looked at her confused.

"You idiot! What if she hates you!?"

"Why would she hate me?"

"To all school is important to win this tournament, what if she starts hating you, if you beat her up in the tasks?"

"She wouldn't hate me beacuse of that, whenever we would play together she wouldn't be mad at me!"

"That was when she was a Hogwarts student, but now she is a Beauxbaton, the situation is different now!"

"I...I didn't tought about that..."

"Of course you didn't, bloddy idiot!"

"What am I gonna do now? I can't fight her!"

"Of course you can't, after you started getting close again" Blaise said.

"What? Is it true?!" Pansy asked.

"Shut up Blaise!" Draco said annoyed.

....
NOTE: 2 out of the 3 tasks that are gonna be in the touramment might be made up by me, i don't know yet, but probably they will be, if not then it will be same as they were in the Goblet of fire. If you have any idea for the task, send me a message...peace✌🏻