Chapter 9 - They've been WHAT? and Logan vs Alaric

Start from the beginning

Noah heaves Logan's body onto his shoulder and speeds him off to the warehouse where Logan's been keeping his piling body's and drops him off inside and leaves quickly to head back to Anna and 'Ben' okay so he kind of hates Ben too, the boy that Anna turned.

————————————————
Salvatore boarding house
3rd POV

Stefan arrives home and he's pissed. There's more then just them and Logan that he's certain. How can either of them protect her unless they get the upper hand here?

"DAMON" Stefan yells after he steps through the door, his brother doesn't seem to be in the living room.

Seconds later Damon is beside him looking really annoyed "What is it Stefan?"

Stefan glares at him. "Logan Fell went after Jenna Sommers at the Gilbert's tonight. I snapped his neck and I was going to bring him here and lock him in the basement but I got attacked bringing him here." Stefan snaps out.

"How many vampires do you think are in town right now? Not including us?" Damon asks. "There can't be to many, but we already knew that someone had turned Logan and it wasn't us."

"There has to be one or two more" Stefan says.

"I'm guessing you know where to find them then?" Damon mocks, he isn't in the mood for this. He is planning on visiting Bree and the older Bennett soon. He's gotta release Katherine, he's just not entirely sure he wants her anymore, but letting them loose on the town could be fun.

"No" Stefan admits dejected.

Zach walks into the room looking hesitantly between his greet whatever uncles and says "Sheriff Forbes is coming over in the morning. She's saying how there's a vampire on the loose and she needs me and anyone who can help, I suggested you to help Damon, it'll give you an in with the council too."

Damon and Zach just stare at each other and then Damon nods "Thanks Zach" Damon says and then Zach leaves to go back to bed.

———————————————————
Salvatore boarding house
3rd POV

It's early the next morning about 6am when the occupants of the boarding house hear the doorbell ring.

Zach answers the door to see Liz, the sheriff , he knew she was coming over of course he just expected her a bit later. Maybe 8am?
"Hello Liz" Zach says.

Sheriff Forbes looks seriously at him and says "I'm here to see you and Damon."

Zach looks around to see if Damon is near and says "Alright, DAMON" he yells out as he leads Liz to the living room

A short while later Damon is in the room with them.

Damon greets Liz politely "Sheriff. What a surprise." He's being almost sarcastic, he did know she was coming today after all.

Sheriff Forbes nods at him and Zach and says apologetically, "Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk."

Damon and Zach nod, "Sit down please." Zach says, while motioning to the seats, he's supposed to be the 'uncle' after all.