19

Mari's POV

There are five things I realized after what happened.

First, kissing is an effective way to stop someone from crying.

Second, my Dad is such a pain. The moment he can no longer hear me crying, he immediately barged into my room so it's not my fault why, in his exact words, he almost had a heart attack because he saw his daughter making out with a guy.

Third, I really have a very cool mom. She was able to make Dad get out of my room by simply screaming out his full name, insert the word "fucking" in between. Though I swear Dad was acting like a silly child, stomping his feet while glaring at Z. I didn't get off his lap though. I was too drained from all the crying, plus the kiss so how can I? And I don't really want to.

Fourth, I like kissing Z. I like the feeling of his lips with mine. Heck, I like him, that's just it.

And lastly, Z is the most precious in the world.

After Dad went out of my room. He kissed me once again before making sure I get to sleep comfortably.

He promised to see me tomorrow. I wanted him to stay but he said he's afraid we might have to bring Dad to the hospital if he sleeps beside me so I kinda agreed because I was also feeling guilty.

I drank my milk and Z left after I fell asleep.

Dad was sulking the next day though. I was feeling better but still running a mild fever. I saw Dad but he just avoided my gaze, his lips pouting and he just looks so adorable. Mom said Dad barely slept. And that Dad had woken up Uncle V as early as five in the morning, insisting that they actually need to talk.

He was making everything seem so serious but I like it that I wasn't keeping any secrets from Dad.

"Z, in under any conditions, can no longer stay with you, alone in your room," he commanded. Latch was laughing hysterically at Dad's seriousness though. I can never take Dad seriously when his bunny eyes showing even when he is mad.

"Fine, I'll just stay in his room then," I teased and Dad chokes on his food. I bit my lower lip as I try to stop myself from laughing out loud. Mom was laughing her ass off too. It's fun to tease Dad but I love him so much.

I spent my whole day in my room and Z messaged me the entire day. During his vacant, he tried calling me but the guys were too loud, and they were teasing him so much so we just ended up messaging each other again.  I slept in between due to the medicine though and Mom also talked to me in the afternoon.

"I'm trying not to be strict to you because I trust you, baby. Z is almost my child too and I know he won't do anything that will hurt you - deliberately. But you have to remember that you two are still young and I know you both have so many things in your lists that you want to achieve," she said to me cooly. She was lying down with me on my bed and it was the weirdest conversation I had with her but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"And your Dad, you know your Dad loves you right? He's just being overly dramatic. He always camps in my room too back when we were having our secret relationship," she chuckled and I covered my ears in case Mom says something nasty. Because she does sometimes, it's horrible. I don't want to know how he and Dad had coitus or whatsoever.

"Mom, please spare me the details!" I whined and she just laughed.

"Are you two official now?"

I bit my lower lip. "Not yet Mom. We haven't really talked about it, to be honest. He wanted me to take a rest last night,"

She turned her head on my direction and saw her doll eyes that made millions of hearts flutter, especially dad's.