6

Mari's POV

"You did not just?" my lips parted as I watch my favorite perfume fly like a fucking beautiful stone outside the car, my heart dropping the same time it hit the cement, exploding like a small balloon, and my head snapping back to his direction in a matter of two seconds.

Fuck.

"Hey! Are you crazy? " I wasn't able to stop myself and screamed at the top of my lungs. He had lowered the car's window earlier so the impact wasn't as loud as I anticipated. Still, my eyes were burning in anger.

"That was a limited edition!" I screamed at him and he didn't even bother looking at my direction and had his head leaning on his hand as his elbow rest on the side of the car's window, his right hand still on the wheel.

Jesus Christ! I knew I shouldn't have gone with him. I'd rather be with an annoying Y Heron rather than with this prick.

Yeah, but you had to talk to your father about it, didn't you? All for a fucking trip.

"I told you I don't like how it smells. This is my car and you asked for a favor,"

The beating of my heart is still going wild. I'm about to go ballistic now.

That perfume he so carelessly, and heartbreakingly threw was a gift from Zammy on my last birthday. That's the one thing I like best from her. She knows how to give presents, like good presents and now Lennox just has to throw it outside.

I want to cry and I regret not listening to Z.

I was just at a loss for words, my lips still parted and no word comes out of my mouth at this point. I just can't believe what just happened.

This insufferable human being in front of me is a devil. He's a demon disguised inside a man with a beautiful face but his inside was rotten. He was stinking bad tomatoes and oranges, and everything rotten.

Grabbing my phone inside my bag, I started typing curses, erase them, then started typing again. I'm going to send them to Z!

I hate him. I hate him so much

Instead of answering back, I tried to even my breathing and focus my attention back on the road, my phone still in my hands. Too frustrated, I can't even type proper words!

This wouldn't have happened if Z was with me! So in annoyance, I started tapping my phone again.

"This is your fault! If you were with me, I wouldn't have to stay with this prick for a few days!"

Without even thinking, I hit the sent button. I don't even know why I'm getting really frustrated. Why is he like this to me? I mean, I have only seen him a few times but all those times, he'd been so annoying, so snob and borderline a jerk.

Just why?

Before I can even stop myself, I was already voicing out my thoughts.

"Why do you hate me?" My breath hitches the moment I asked the question. But I didn't falter. I am a Jeon. People get intimidated by my presence and moreover, people normally like me. Because I am Marigold, shouldn't he be the same?

This treatment is putting me off, to be honest. Why is he like that?

From the corner of my eye, I saw how an annoying smirk slowly formed on the corner of his lips.

Tsk, what a jerk.

"Why? Does it irk you that not every man fall in your charms? Does it bother you that people don't follow whatever you want?"