4

Mari's POV

Mari's POV

"You're not going outside, not at this hour..." I turned around when I heard my Dad's voice. His legs were parted as he sits like he was still in his twenties. He was watching something and I heard my mom's laughter as she walk from the kitchen, a bowl of sliced apples in her hands. 

"Dad, you agreed last time!" I exclaimed, stopping from my tracks as I was supposed to head outside. It was only nine in the evening and I don't have classes tomorrow.

My father raised his eyebrows as he looks at my direction, my Mom now sitting on his lap feeding him those apples. Ge'ez!

"Yes, but that's when you said you'd be out at 5 and will be home by 9. I know how to read time, Mari, do you? And are you going to the beach?"

My legs parted a little as my right hand landed on my waist. "Dad, please..." I whined. My Mom laughed at my father's words and hit him on the shoulder.

"You don't know about fashion, kook, please,"

My mom looked at my direction, a proud grin plastered on her face. I was wearing a black halter top showing the piercing on my belly. Mom and I have one because she went with me when I decided to have them last year on my birthday. I paired it with tattered loose boyfriend pants while a huge white cardigan covers my body. My cap and shoes were white too.

"Dad, I promised Shay I will be there on her birthday. You said yes!"

Biting my lower lip, I turned my puppy eyes towards mom who just winked at me.

"Let your daughter go. She needs to socialize. It's not like she's going with some strangers," I watch as my Mom put down the bowl of sliced apples on the table. In just a few seconds, her hands were already caressing my father's arms. Lord, I just can't imagine what will happen next.

The moment I heard my father groan, I knew it's game over.

"Who's going to be with you? Mah Ri, you're not going to drive under the influence. Don't even lie, I know you're going to drink," he added even before I can utter a protest, a grin spreading wide on my face. My father really knows me very well.

"I can call Z to pick me up," excitement started building up inside me. I knew Z will pick me up.

A smirk slowly formed on my father's face, "Are you two together?"

"No, Dad. I'll be going alone and will just ask him to fetch me,"

To my surprise, my father ended up in fits of giggles.

Yes, the Golden maknae of kpop is giggling in front of his wife and daughter.

He leaned a little, arms wrapped around mom's who's also smiling, and grab his phone once again.

He was now busy on his phone, probably messaging my other uncles for God knows what reason. So after bidding my mom goodbye, I went to the garage and it wasn't even five minutes and I already took off with my precious car.