11

Okay, so I may or may not have indicated the specific ages of the second-gen. Guys, the twins are not 15. They were when I was writing the special chapters on their parents' stories. Every one of them were in college now except Dim, and Ashton is already working. In the first chap, I said Latch was 17 and that Mari was two years older.

If you're in second-gen, you must have read the special chaps on their parents' books. The ones with the same ages are specified there.

Anyways, I kinda understood because it's been so long so here it is.

Park Jimin and Chaeyoung
- Ashton 25
- Atlantis 19

Jeon Jungkook and Lisa
- Marigold 19
- Latch 17

Kim Taehyung and Jennie
- Y Heron 19
- Z Devon 19
- Elle Chereene 17

Min Yoongi and Jisoo
- Yoon Ji /Zamara 20

Jung Hoseok and Momo
- Irish 18

Kim Seokjin and Soo-young
- Alexander 21
- Louise 17

Kim Namjoon and Irene
- Dimitri - 15

And yeah, Dimitri is still in High school. This is their international age though. So, I was kinda adjusting and didn't want to get too technical with all kinds of stuff.  This is still a fiction okay, let the author live haha just a few were just months apart. I guess their parents were on a baby roll when that happened so yeah

------

Mari's POV

"So, how was your trip?" I heard Atlantis asked when she saw me on our usual spot and sat on the chair beside mine. She was wearing a cute blouse with a unicorn print in the middle, her hair was braided on one-side and I'm pretty sure aunt Chaey did that. Atlantis looks like a modern princess, like her beautiful mom.

"It's fine" I muttered before putting my attention back on the book I was reading. I have an exam later so I need to study.

The entire incident that day was so weird. Z and I didn't really talk inside my room. For some reason, everything seems so awkward between the two of us. I don't even have the courage to ask about the incident because it scares me.

I mean, we're the best of friends! Best friends don't kiss! And the fact that I kinda told him that I wasn't ready for him to have a girlfriend says a lot, like really a lot.

When Z and I went down, almost all of my uncles and aunts were there except uncle Jin and Aunt Joy. I heard they were on a business trip or something.

The moment Dad saw us though, he immediately stood up and was about to say something but Mom covered his mouth once again. They were all acting so weird, to be honest.

Uncle V and Aunt Jennie were cheering Z who just groan in response. Not fully understanding what those reactions from the elders meant, I walked with Z outside and when he reached for my cheeks to bid goodbye, I swear my knees got weak like jelly. And the moment he said goodnight, it suddenly felt different.

I don't even understand. What changed? I'm pretty sure that one kiss wouldn't change everything between the two of us. But something did and I was goddamn afraid to find out what it is.

Z went home right after and I just stayed inside my room to sleep.

At one point, Latch came inside my room to pester me but I was too sleepy to listen to whatever he was saying.

"Ahm, Mari?" I heard Atlantis once again but I didn't bother lifting my gaze off of my book. The amount of focus I need to do just so I can understand this shit is testing my patience. It was because, since last night, the memory of that kiss keep on bugging my system.