14

Mari's POV

"We did not sleep together, Dad,"

Dad's eyes squinted a little as he studies my expression. Z had long gone home since he woke up earlier this morning. That is even after Mom asked him to stay for breakfast.

"Stop pressuring her, Jungkook and sit down before I hit you square in the face,"

My dad gave me a last glance before he sat back in his chair. He can never ignore the words of my mother. Latch smirked but still continued to eat.

A soft snicker came out of my lips and before focusing back on my cereals.

"He should have slept in Latch's room and not yours,"

I raised an eyebrow at his words and look at mom.

"Jungkook, you carried the boy to Mari's room last night saying something about Latch snoring so he better sleep with Mari,"

I checked Dad's reaction and almost laughed at him as he looked like he wanted to fart or something.

"Thankfully, you put him on the couch instead of my bed," I added. I could have said that sleeping next Z is nothing new to me especially since we slept on the same bed before but seeing how Dad's face had been turning paler and paler, I decided to keep that to myself.

"If you're that worried about him, why did you made him drink too much that he can't even walk straight,"

My Dad's eyes widened. Yep, the same bunny eyes Latch has and the whole world was once captivated. Or perhaps until now.

"Yah! me? It was his father who gave him multiple shots!"

"Dad, you did half the job. Do you remember giving me my own glass?" Latch chimed in and I shake my head a little. Dad's eyes widened. Latch was just a little over seventeen.

"You gave me one too, three shots to be exact. You were too drunk, Dad. You, uncle V and uncle Yoongles were twerking in the living room. Do you even know that Y was recording everything?"

My father gawked at my words. Last night was really a sight to see. Our uncles made everyone drunk, Aunt Joohyun had to pick them up and drive them all home. Thank God, we really don't live far from each other's places.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked Dad, her brows furrowed as my father frantically typed on his phone.

"I'm texting Namjoon hyung. I can't possibly take all the blame on this," He was so adorable, and I can't help but laugh. After all, he's their baby.

After our meal, I went back to my room so I can prepare to go to school. My eyes drifted back on the couch Z had used last night. My cheeks blushed red the moment I remembered his words before Dad not so kindly pulled him towards the elders. By the end of the night, Y, Xander, and Latch were drinking with our uncles too.

I didn't really get to talk to Z and after what happened, I honestly don't know what to say. My hand reaches my chest as I remember how nervous he looked while holding those flowers. 

I gulped, my body shivering with just the mere thought of it.

I have never seen Z that nervous his whole life. Not even when he was trying to shake off aunt Jen when he enrolled him on a ballet class when we were young. She thought Z wanted to do it. I'm not even sure how aunt Jen thought Z wanted that but she ended up laughing when she heard that Z said he's dropping the class the moment his mom was no longer around.