3

Mari's POV

Mari's POV

"Okay, who among you shits did it?" Ashton scowled as we all sat on the couch. He walked straight on one of the bean bags because a few of us were occupying the couch.

We were all gathered in the living room, Ashton's living room to be exact. This motherfucker has a living room inside his freaking bedroom, perks of being the first of our generation. All of our uncles have spoiled him when it's still just him. And then Alexander came, then Zamara. The rest just came like traffic after.

"Why do you even bother asking? It's either Y, or Latch," I scoffed. My eyes caught how he eyes the to warily.

"Or maybe Zamara," I added and I wanted to roll my eyes when I noticed how quickly Ashton's expression has changed.

This little adorable piece of shit.

Y laughed at what I said while he lay on the couch, throwing a stress ball upwards and catching it. His other foot resting on Dimitri's lap while the other just reads a book, typical of uncle Namjoon's child.

"I didn't do it. Why would I volunteer to organize such a hassle?" Y answered, a smirk now forming on his lips.

I lean a little and rested my head on Z's shoulder. I felt him adjust on his seat so that I would be comfortable. Muttering a small thanks that only him could have heard, I lifted my legs and tucked them closer making them rest on the couch.

I know why Ashton was being grumpy. It's the first Friday of the month and this is when each of our families finds time to dine and gather. It's past 8 in the evening and we're still waiting for the others.

According to his mom, someone volunteered to organize a party for our father's anniversary. I mean, their fans still celebrate that but we also celebrate with family. Though this would be the firat time that we would be the one organizing and uncle Hope is so excited.

I wonder who it is.

Back then, we used to eat in the backyard and dwell into everything the family host prepared but they got tired and just let us kids do our thing while they do their own.

So, we still meet on a certain family's house, this time it's Aunt Chaey's turn so we have camped here in Ashton's room while the elders stay at the backyard, probably drinking.

"I'm starving," Elle piped in. She was sitting on the carpeted floor playing some game with Latch who was wearing a snapback.

"You're just saying that because I'm crushing you on this game," Elle immediately grabbed the cushion beside her and hit Latch straight in the face, soft chuckles escaped my lips.

"Go, girl," I whispered and Latch turned around to glare at me only to be hit again on the face by Elle.

"Focus, you idiot," she snarled. I knew Elle is a force Latch have to overcome in the future.