10

Mari's POV

Most often, almost half of what I did whenever I get drunk, I tend to forget so it's no surprise that the memories from that night were a little foggy.

Yep. I almost forgot half the things Y told me which I was so damn sure was nonsense anyway since it was from, yeah - Y. I have no memory of talking with Shiela despite the fact that she asked me what was last night all about. So when she hugged me telling me she kinda understood and was half-expecting that to happen, I just nodded my head and didn't bother asking. Somehow, there was a little voice in me that whispers how bad I actually did Shiela but seeing her smile at me genuinely, that made me calm down a little.

How did I manage to find a friend like that? Or maybe she doesn't really like Z that much? 

So all in all,  we had fun. We enjoyed the trip. Everything was perfect.

Except for the fact that I remember. Yes, I fucking remember everything that had happened between Z and me - the kiss...the cuddling in my bed after...the way he showered my face with sweet kisses until I fell asleep.

Everything was crystal clear in my head. Which puts me into this embarrassing situation.

Fuck.

"I'm not looking at your face, Mari. Remove that jacket or you'll get suffocated," he muttered for the nth time. I can honestly feel my neck sweating despite the max airconditioning inside his car but hell, I won't remove this goddam cover on my face until I reach my own room and scold myself in front of my vanity mirror.

Like, what the fuck!  Z and I actually shared a fucking kiss! A steamy french not for a kid kiss and it annoys me how he is so calm about everything!

I woke up with his arms around my waist and like the other day, he was not wearing a shirt. It wasn't even a good ten seconds that I realized that I was wearing his shirt instead.

Then I remember, we were making out in the restroom. I didn't know what has gotten into the two of us but we did it. We crossed the line.

But no, we didn't have sex. Thank God Z is sane enough to stop both of us from possibly being killed by both our parents.

And we were just there, panting trying to catch our breaths.

I still remember that time when my breathe hitches after he removed his shirt and lean a little to give me a quick peck on the lips.

He told me to wash up so we can sleep. Still drown with the ecstasy and of course, a little drunk, I simply followed his words and didn't mind cuddling after, his body warm even though he already took a shower. That didn't stop me from hugging him, and sniffing him, and biting his chest from time to time.

So the next morning when I woke up, I wanted to drown myself into the toilet bowl after realizing that all of Z's hickeys were from me. And that one big mark from the other night probably was from me too.

Which leads me back into this awkward situation, of me staying with him, alone in his car. And what? We still have almost four hours top until we reach home!

Okay, I'm going to die!

The moment I went inside his car, I covered my face with a jacket so I won't see him and he won't see how red my face was. I was just fucking thankful the girls knocked inside our room and like took me outside for photos so I wouldn't have to deal with Z.

But of course, that is after all of their squealing when they saw Z's bare upper body because he's the one who opened the door for them.

I had to really calm down a bit because Zara saw all of Z's hickeys and they were teasing me for it. Even Shiela was laughing like a maniac. It baffles me how she can laugh like that when she said she likes Z.  Shouldn't he be angry at me?