Chapter 8 - Meeting Alaric, Girl time and Logan what?

Start from the beginning

"I'd like to talk with you privately actually." He says sheepishly.

I blink. . . Huh? "Why?" I ask hesitantly.

"It's, it's. . " he looks around, I follow his eyes as his eyes land on Stefan and then they both narrow eyes at each other. So he doesn't want to be overheard. Lovely.

What the fuck is going on with these guys?

I raise an eyebrow and turn back to Tyler. He groans, then he grabs my hand and drags me into an empty classroom and locks the door then turns back to me. I'm to curious to run off anyways soo.. maybe this'll be interesting.

I raise an eyebrow at him again and sit in a chair and wait for him to talk. He fidgets. "You were attacked by a vampire on Halloween and uh, saved by vampires, one of which goes to school here " he says hesitantly as if he expects me to deny it.

I don't "Yes." I say without hesitation. Honestly, he's going to find out anyways and I don't want Tyler Lockwood on my ass wanting to kill me. Well, not that I'd mind if he killed me, it's just revenge for revenge sake is boring and I'd rather be bluntly honest or honestly confusing them without any real answers.

He blinks at me "You didn't deny it."

"Nope" I say simply.

He's quiet now, then says. "Stefan is a Vampire"

Then the bell rings.

"Yup," I say , I go to the door and I unlock it, I'm about to step out when I feel Tyler's hand around my bicep.

He looks a bit unsure about himself and asks hesitantly "Does he, do they uh, do they hurt you?"

"No, of course not." I say staring back at him.

"Are you safe?" He asks almost urgently, his grip becoming slightly painful, but I don't make a sound.

I look at him confused and ask with frowned brows "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You were attacked by a vampire Elena and Stefan and his brother. . ."Tyler starts to say, his voice laced with worry.

I hold back a laugh not understanding what he's getting at, I was attacked, so what? And I know a few. . They're not to bad, sometimes annoying but not to bad. I raise my brow at him again "So what?" I ask.

He looks at me his face shows even more worry "So what?" He whispers out, oh he looks a little pissed now, his grip is painful on me now, like he's trying hard not to snap and his hold on me is keeping him from loosing it. . "So what?" He snaps out "You, you could've been hurt, or killed or, or something . . ."

"I'm fine," I say, my brows frowning again, god what is with him? I feel him loosen his grip on me, he doesn't let go though. I hold back a sigh, I'm getting to used to being grabbed like this here. Wherever here actually is. Dead? Alive/coma? Whatever.

"We're going to be late, we've been here for most of first period now." I tell him. Really first period is almost over already, I bet Bonnie and Caroline and Stefan won't be happy about me missing first period.

I hear him sigh, then his grip tightens on my bicep again for a second. don't know what he's so worried about.

I take a deep breath, I won't mention that when he grips me that tightly it hurts, and ask "Why are you so worried Tyler?"