Mistrust

A/N At the moment, Izuku does not have a pairing.

1. No girls in 1-A, 1-B or Hatsume fits. And if you ask Asui and Uraraka, that's a definite no. Don't even talk about any of the other females out of UA, cause that's a no too.
2. I like ShinDeku, but for obvious reasons, which is really common sense, no.
3. TodoDeku and BakuDeku? Also no, cause other pairings

Therefore, IDK if Izuku is ever gonna get a pairing. Shindo is a decent guy, he's pretty hot, but I feel he's gonna end up more like a big bro.

------------------------

"Wow. I have to say that this is the first time I've seen the "Crushing of UA" be stopped so quickly." Fukukado commented. "And to use it to quickly trap other students to get past the first round, that's some decent strategy. Of course, the fact that my students are working with yours did lower the difficulty though."

"I think... the only reason Izuku complied to the alliance was because of those three." Aizawa quickly pointed out Shindo, Toteki and Yoarashi. "That vibration quirk, the accuracy quirk, and that wind quirk could be a huge hindrance."

Shinsou and Kota were too busy watching the UA students take out the others, passing just fifteen or so minutes into the first round.

"So... Midoriya... I didn't think you were one to show favouritism, Eraser. If I didn't know that you literally haven't dated anyone before, I would have assumed he was your biological kid. Shinsou and Kota as well. And isn't Kota the kid who was with the Pussycats?"

"Things happened. Kamino was horrible to all of them. All three of them." Aizawa sighed, "I'm just glad that we finally managed to deal with Toga. I'm guessing that she had transformed into the Pussycats and his friends to lower his guard while he was trapped, and hurt him, and for the entire time he was in school, he hasn't been able to be at ease while living in the same dorm. Not to mention his quirk. He's taking it the hardest."

"So... it's true? That guy that All Might defeated at Kamino... He can give or take quirks?"

Aizawa nodded, "It's classified, but at the very least, most of the younger heroes know about it. As far as I know, only the hero course students of UA were informed about this because Midoriya was directly involved in the Kamino incident. But they'll probably be telling all the other students from other schools once they earn their provisional licence."

------------------------

If there was one thing that confused Shindo, it was what Midoriya's quirk was.

Sure, there was that thing he did during the Sports Festival, sparking huge debates over what his quirk was. Shindo has spent a ton of time on the forums, trying to piece any kind of information that he could get his hands on about what Midoriya's quirk was. It wasn't just him, pretty much all the hero course students were curious about Midoriya. It wasn't everyday you see someone beating Endeavor's son on live television, without using a quirk.

He was highly certain that Midoriya was quirkless, or at least didn't have a physical quirk. His own quirk was powerful, and he was barely able to control the tremors in his first year. He had no choice but to learn how to fight quirkless, and even though he was no doubt decent in basic hand to hand combat, he quickly learnt to use his quirk proficiently to prevent having to continue to learn how to fight quirkless.

Also, getting beaten up by his trainer in front of his classmates was embarrassing.

Seeing Midoriya fight during the Sports Festival, and then, seeing how he fought Toga, there was no doubt that Midoriya knew how to use his body, and was able to handle a fight while quirkless. He knew how to use his blades, knew how to move, and Shindo was pretty sure that, with all the evidence, that Midoriya either had some sort of analysis quirk that would allow him to predict his opponents' moves.