Relief

Aizawa lashed his capture weapon around the fake Toga, before reeling her in and smashing her face in a few times.

She disintegrated into goop, and Aizawa sighed in relief.

Two clones, gone. With Fukukado present, and Midoriya somehow having snuck his older support items on without anyone noticing, and being the best in fighting quirkless, he had no doubt they would be able to deal with Toga.

He was worried about Midoriya's mental state, but it was going to take some time for him to make his way back to his students. He had chased Toga a pretty lengthy distance, and he also needed to look out for the two missing Ketsubutsu and the lone Shiketsu students who had been replaced.

"Eraser, right?" A voice in an alleyway rang out, and Aizawa turned around so quickly, he nearly got whiplash.

"You!" Aizawa snarled, "Dabi. I remember you."

"Don't worry. I'm not here to wreck shit." Dabi smirked. He had a hood over his head, but Aizawa could recognise those cyan eyes anywhere. "How's Midoriya doing?"

"Why the heck should I tell you?" Aizawa growled.

Dabi rolled his eyes, "Damn. I wish my dad was half as caring as you."

Aizawa raised his eyebrows at the comment, not taking his eyes off the villain.

Dabi turned around, "Come on. You beat Toga's clone, right?"

"I smashed it to goop. Now, tell me what the heck do you want or I'm gonna do the same to you."

"Jeez. Chill, Eraser. You want those kids back, right? The ones that are missing."

"What, you're just gonna give them back?" Aizawa snorted.

"Yeah. We don't need em anymore. Plus, no doubt Midoriya is worried about them." Dabi shrugged, "Just, follow me. And don't fucking try to arrest me, or I will burn you and the kids."

Aizawa cautiously followed behind Dabi, as he led him through several alleyways, but his instincts told him that Dabi was telling the truth. He was only returning the hostages because of Midoriya.

Dabi gently pushed open a door, and to Aizawa's surprise, he found Utsushimi, Toteki, Makabe all lying on the ground, all bound up and gagged, but over all okay.

Dabi dragged them over to the door, before harshly dumping them outside, right at Aizawa's feet.

"Here. Your stupid little kids. Now scram."

Dabi slammed the door in Aizawa's face, and Aizawa just blinked, confused as to what had just happened, before bending down and releasing the three students from their bindings.

-----------------------

Sakamata jumped backwards, as Midoriya stood up, looking around him as if searching for something, or someone. His eyes rested on Sakamata again, and he growled, as if blaming him for something, "Where is my kid!?"

"Your.... what?"

Shinsou was trying to wrestle himself out of Yaoyorozu's arms as he strained to get close to Midoriya. Kota was shivering in Kirishima's grasp, trying to cover his eyes. Shinsou tugged at Yaoyorozu's uniform, and she put him on the ground.

Kota gave a squeak as Kirishima moved.

"I want Izuku..." Kota cried, curling up even smaller than before. Shinsou was also getting nervous and jittery, and he hurriedly grabbed Kirishima, and dragged to the front of the group.

"Wait! Don't get close!" Sakamate yelled at the kids, and Midoriya growled at the hero.

"You want me to put him down?" Kirishima asked.