Feather

Shopping with Yamada was torture.

Adding Kayama made it about a hundred times worse.

But it was a sacrifice that Aizawa was willing to make.

Yamada and Kayama had literally dragged the two confused boys to the mall, Aizawa tagging behind quietly. They pushed them into a clothes shop, and Midoriya and Shinsou could only watch in bewilderment as they dumped shirt after shirt, pants after pants into their arms (Aizawa was carrying the clothes selected for Shinsou), before pushing them into the fitting room.

Aizawa had no idea how many times he had to use his quirk on Yamada cause he was squealing so loudly. It took them around an hour to try them all on, and then another half an hour full of protests from Shinsou and Midoriya arguing that they didn't need so many sets of clothing and they were already being enough of a burden on the three adults before they came to a compromise and let Midoriya and Shinsou buy the few shirts that they liked instead of the whole mountain of clothing.

Aizawa did secretly grab a few more that he, Yamada and Kayama agreed looked good, and bought them behind the two kid's backs. His scarf and baggy jumpsuit were very good for hiding shopping bags.

Yamada had already gotten the dimensions of the room they had cleared for the two boys, but it was small. They most they could fit was a twin bed, and they were honestly thinking of getting a double decker bed which was, again, met with protests. They settled for the twin bed and a closet, before they headed back.

They happened to pass by a store that sold hero merchandise, and Yamada literally pushed them inside as they protested in embarrassment when he caught them looking at the store in interest. They ended up spending a few minutes browsing the shop, and then Shinsou, turned to Aizawa, and tugged on his arm, "Where's your stuff?"

"Oh, Shou's an underground hero, so no one has really seen him before." Yamada ruffled his head, trying to avoid the surprised and sad eyes on Shinsou's face. "It's better for his job. It's easier for him if he isn't recognised or widely known."

Midoriya looked disappointed too, though he didn't say it vocally and he understood exactly why there wasn't any Eraser Head merch. When they happened to walk past a tore that sold heavily discounted hoodies, it immediately caught Midoriya's attention. That was the only time that Midoriya asked for something, two grey hoodies, two black hoodies, and a roll of yellow cloth from a craft shop that happened to be located right next to the shop they were in.

The adults were confused, Shinsou as well, but Midoriya just leaned down, whispered something in his ear, and Shinsou grinned and they high-fived. Aizawa just looked at them, not knowing what was going on, but the idea of getting those stuff seemed to make them happy so they all just relented, getting a hoodie of each colour in both Shinsou and Midoriya's sizes.

Shinsou and Midoriya had a lot of fun setting up their new furniture. Originally, the three pro heroes were supposed to set up the bed and the closet while the two kids explored the rest of the house, but none of their skills lay in building furniture.

As much as they could kick villain arses and teach rowdy teenagers english or modern art literature, they could not, for the heck of them, figure out how to decipher the instruction manual.

Midoriya had snatched the manual right out of their hands, and before they even figured out what was going on, Midoriya was already holding the base together and Shinsou was sticking the screws into the correct places. It didn't take them long to assemble the bed frame, with Kayama finally giving up on deciphering the manual and just listened to Midoriya's instructions as he screwed the screws in firmly, a few more other screws in Shinsou's grasp.