♡ - my season was always you

jungkook was playing for gentle. just something nice and slow that would welcome jitae back to an intimate moment they have both shared on so many occasions. he willed down the part of him that just begged for what they used to do to each other, how they comfortable they used to be in asking and doing and loving.

jitae was visibly a bit nervous, and jungkook wanted to relax those nerves. so he moved a little closer and placed his hand on jitae's face, looking into his eyes and smiling softly.

"if anything is too much, you just tell me to stop and hit the bed really hard, okay, i will listen and stop right away," he says, pressing his lips to jitae's head softly as a beginning, like a knock on the door. he then moved to his cheek, jitae's eye closing softly and jungkook kissed him there too. these sensations were familiar, though that familiarity was recent.

their lips caught, both sets of eyes were softly shut as two hands run up jungkook's stomach, under his shirt before they moved to grip the fabric. jungkook's hand moved from their placements, grabbing the back of his turtle necked collar. dark fabric rustled his hair as he pulled it, having to break away from jitae as once more they looked at each other.

jungkook wanted to cry.

jitae was there, before him, so perfect, and jungkook was so in love with him.

jitae was just lost. lost in the way jungkook looked in this moment. he looked so rough around the edges, but homely and kind. he made jitae want to give him everything, his mind, his body, and his heart. he wanted to be everything he couldn't remember himself being and more. from here, he promised, he would be the best damn boyfriend he could ever be.

jungkook settled around the top button of jitae's shirt, pausing a second to look and check that this was okay. jitae just nodded to let jungkook go ahead. button by button, the shirt was undone before it was untucked and dropped to the floor. the both of them, not topless, moved toward the bed that was behind jungkook.

the two of them spun while standing, jungkook getting jitae to sit down. their eyes never left each other, not once, not until they closed again as they kissed desperately. jitae loved this, so far, the gentleness of their motions was so calming to him, relaxing in a way he feels he has never felt before...

but he had, he and jungkook had been here before, they had to have been. hell, jungkook had told him that they had at least a few times.

jitae pulled back, seeing jungkook's worried expression he smiles and lays back, happy when jungkook smiles to. in a second, jungkook's hands are on jitae's thighs, pushing him up the bed a little.

"remember, if it's too much-" jungkook starts, but jitae shuts him off. it wasn't, jitae couldn't think of how it could be.

"i promise, i'll tell you."

one set of hands found their home tangled loosely in the soft dark locks falling from the back of jungkook's head, while the second set was undoing the button and fly of the fitted black slacks worn by jitae. jungkook drew a breath, leaning down to place a soft kiss on the underside of jitae's jaw before his hands duck under the top of jitae's pants, sliding them down and to leave him in only underwear.

alarm bells started blaring in jitae's head. his body didn't much like this idea, it really didn't seem like it did. his mind and his heart were just filled to bursting with pure excitement, but there felt like there was something wrong.

he wanted to ignore these nerves, to move past them and to just enjoy a vulnerable moment with jungkook. so he pulled the other to him, he pulled jungkook so they could kiss and he could let those thoughts of darkness fade away. the action did just that, jungkook's touch did just that. every moment from there did just that. as jungkook prepared him, as the pain he first felt turned into an even stronger lust, the bad feeling went away.

he felt safe, the whole time, as jungkook stole a kiss as slowly jitae was stretched by something a little more than fingers. his heart and mind felt safe.

but his body hated it.

jungkook bottomed out and began fussing, he was always fussing.

"you're okay?" he asks, always asking, making sure. jitae didn't mind, it was lovely to hear he was care about so much.

with a quick nod he managed to get jungkook to really start.

the pace and air between them was the same. this was sensual, this was to show love and promise to each other that things were better. this was no rough, needy act of lustful passion. this was gentle.

with each motion, jitae's hands tightened ever so slightly in jungkook's hair, his legs wrapped tightly around the other's waist and mouth open to let sounds escape. every so often, a name, they would let slip and call for the other, softly and gently. there was no rush, they could stay like this forever.

"can i be on top?" jitae asked, his voice small. jungkook paused for a second and nodded, pecking jitae's cheek to reassure, make sure he knew that jungkook liked he was asking for what he wanted.

"of course you can," jungkook's voice was soft. it was caring and safe. jitae was so safe. jitae was only ever safe.

they rolled, jitae's knees either side of jungkook's hips as he leaned forward, wanting to keep jungkook close. he rocked back and forth, making the other move in and out of him as he let sounds slip from his mouth into jungkook's. one hand on the chest below him, jitae placed the other on jungkook's cheek, mirroring the two that were on his own.

they lulled each other on, how much time was passing they really weren't sure, and they cared even less. it was them, just them, bodies beautifully synchronized with each other. as jitae began to slow, jungkook took his turn. he lifted his hips to keep the friction, the motions. neither of them wanted it to end, but it had to.

when it did, jitae just stayed for a while, looking down at jungkook and smiling, his body screaming though still he ignored it. he was happy, more than happy, he was ecstatic and a bit of a mess. jungkook pulled out, rolling jitae onto the bed, and sitting up. that made jitae frown, made him scared.

"where... where are you going?" jitae asks. jungkook leans down to calm him, a small kiss on the cheek.

"just to get a cloth, then i'll be back," he says, doing just that. in a second he had the pair of them quickly cleaned and his arms were around jitae, chest pressed to the smaller's back and his eyes watching over protectively.

"thank you, kookie," jitae said quietly, smiling and looking back, getting a kiss he didn't expect.

"i should be thanking you, not the other way around," he says, also smiling yet somehow brighter, "i'm glad you trust me enough that we could do that, and i'm glad that you love me."

"i do. i had to think a bit, but i really think i do," jitae says, looking at jungkook for a second as the other's eyes begin to sparkle even more.

"i love you too, i love you so very much, you cannot even imagine," jungkook says back, "now, get some rest, okay? i'm sure you're tired."

jitae was, he was very tired.

so he slept soundly in jungkook's safe loving arms that night.

.

.

.