tell me, what makes me lesser than that moon

jitae and jungkook walked into work hand in hand, with only weeks left until comeback the whole company was on edge. and of course jungkook was worried for his job, because if this comeback didn't go well, then who knows whether the company will deem two choreographers important - though jitae kept telling him he was just being paranoid, why would they promote him just to fire him later?

one they got to the elevator they were greeted by yoongi, who eyed the pair and scoffed.

"why don't you two get a room huh?" he says, jungkook looking fake insulted while jitae just laughed.

"we did have one, until you came in here," jungkook says back in a sarcastic, friendly snap. his tone earned himself an eye roll from the eldest in the lift. jitae just looked to yoongi, then jungkook a second later as he tried desperately to read exactly the relationship they all shared; the hardest part about losing your memory is figuring out where you stand with everyone.

"whatever, i have something important to announce, so there's a meeting at twelve in the conference room," yoongi instructs as the lift stops on jungkook's floor, "and bring hoseok with you!" yoongi's voice followed jungkook out of the lift and down the hallway to the dance room. jitae laughed and watched the metal doors close again. he and yoongi worked on the same floor, so they had to go one more up yet.

"may i ask what this news is?" jitae then enquired. yoongi thought for a second and entertained the idea of telling him for a while before it was time for them to both disembark from the lift.

"you can wait 'til lunch," yoongi says, wandering off to his studio down the hallway. jitae laughs and walks in the opposite direction toward the wardrobe room. jitae punches in the code on the door and slips inside, seeing dahae already there as he honestly expected. she spins around and faces jitae, opening her mouth to speak. 

"there's a meet-"

"-ing at twelve, yoongi told me," jitae laughs, dahae nodding and smiling.

"any clue what it's about? i was just told to go," she asks, genuinely curious as anyone should be.

"he said something about announcing something, suppose we'll have to go and see."

"suppose we will," she says. she beckons jitae over then. "the job for today is to strengthen seams, so we are going to take these to the dance studio and make the boys dance, sound fun?"

"i mean-"

"here, you carry these, i'll take the shirts and jackets," dahae says before jitae can actually answer. jitae smiles of course, picking up a neatly folded and divided pile of probably close to twenty pairs of different coloured pants, each with names on.

"why are we making them dance in them?" jitae asks, wanting to learn and to clarify.

"well, we want to see what areas become tight while they are dancing, so we don't have another mistake on stage," dahae explains, taking a rail on which shirts and jackets draped neatly over uniform black hangers, more names between each one.

"right, wait, again?"

"yeah, during a prerecorded stage, a pair of beomgyu's pants spilt down the seam, thankfully he was wearing black on black and we could fix the issue and record again. if it had been a live stage then hoo boy," dahae shook her head, "you were awesome though, because he was really upset."