TEASERS

i know, low key a dick move but i have decided that for every ten chapters i finish, you guys are going to get a paragraph spoiler from it.

these paragraphs will be out of context but they may actually be useful in figuring out the plot.

thus, a warning;

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

okay, still here? here are the spoilers!
.

.

.

CHAPTER 10
20.04.19

there were hangers and manikins and fabrics on tables filling the room. currently a boy of around maybe seventeen or eighteen was in getting a shirt tailored by a woman in around her mid or late thirties, the pair standing in front of the mirror that ran the length of one wall as though this was a re purposed dance studio.

.

.

.

CHAPTER 20
29.01.20

it takes them a little bit to get up, but within a few minutes of arriving they are seated in a couples seat, able to see for miles through the city at the lights and fading sun below. jitae's eyes were fixed outside the window, staring at how pretty it all looked from up here. jungkook, however, was focused on jitae, the way his eyes lit up and the way his mouth made a little happy circle. it was adorable to jungkook, why would he look at anything else?

.

.

.

CHAPTER 30
coming soon

.

.

.

CHAPTER 40
coming soon

.

.

.

CHAPTER 50
coming soon

.

.

.