85

Imagine: (plot creds to Aaliyah, I'm telling you her mind is amazing) Madison feels distraught after she's brought back, she's starved of love and affection and she feels like Mallory should have just left her in hell... until the reader comforts her.

Mallory had brought Madison back from hell a few days ago and seeing Madison completely shocked everyone

You wanted to be there for her because you knew nobody else would but Madison shut everyone out. Or maybe it just seemed that way.

But you had enough and you needed to see her. You weren't just gonna let her isolate herself.

You knocked a few times but she just wouldn't answer so you were disappointed and about to turn around but you heard an all too familiar sound.

"Shit." You curse as you twist the doorknob and run into the conjoined room and bathroom. Madison was leaning over the toilet throwing up.

"Hey, hey." You immediately bent down, moved her hair to the side and started rubbing soothing circles onto her back.

Surprisingly, Madison let you continue to rub her back with no complaints or arguments. "When's the last time you ate?" You asked as you handed her some toilet paper to wipe her mouth.

"I don't know."

You immediately stood up and helped her to her feet. "Come on."

She didn't bother asking, "where?" She waited until you finally figured out that she waiting for you to tell her.

"To the kitchen. I'm going to make you something to eat. Your favorite maybe?" You said, already walking out of the room.

"Yeah, okay. Just let me brush my teeth."

                                      ✰

Mac and cheese. Madison's most favorite thing to eat. You were boiling the water when she appeared in the doorway, and she got your attention by clearing her throat. "So, um... how did you know Mac and cheese is my favorite?"

"I notice things." You answered simply as she took a seat at the round coffee table.

"Oh, so you mean you stalk me." She gave a cocky smirk.

You purposely ignored that comment and poured the macaroni into the boiling water, taking extra care not to splash the water. You heard her chuckle, as you began to stir the macaroni occasionally.

"Just tell me how you knew."

You shook your head. "Madison, I know you see everyone in the coven as a threat but I'm not against you. No one is."

But with saying that came the dreaded silence you absolutely despised. "It's not that hard to notice things. You act like you're invisible but you're not."