67

Imagine: You start to worry when Madison doesn't come home for two days, so that's when Queenie Nan and Zoe figure out you have a crush on the ice queen.

Madison had been gone two days. That's the longest you've ever went without seeing her smirk or hearing her snarky comments, and to be honest you actually missed her.

It wasn't like she didn't go out because she did, all the time. But she always came home the same night or at least in the morning.

That's why when you didn't see her passed out in her bed, you had a bad feeling in your stomach that you just couldn't explain.

You were gonna tell Nan about how you felt but she wasn't home at the time, so you had to go to Queenie who was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

"I don't understand why you're so worried about that bitch. She was rude to you all the time. Who cares where she is?"

You couldn't explain how fast your emotions changed, you went from nervous and worried, to just plain angry. Usually, when someone said something about Madison you kept your mouth shut.

But this time you couldn't.

"I care! Me!" And without thinking, you snatched the sandwich out of her hands and threw it at the wall.

"Oh, wow." Queenie chuckled. She folded her arms across her chest and had the biggest smile on her face. She looked like she knew something you didn't.

You hated not knowing what others were thinking. It made you mad. "What?"

"You have a crush on the ice princess."

That was crazy, right? You couldn't like Madison Montgomery. It's true, you caught yourself checking out Zoe Benson a few times but you never looked at Madison... like that.

"It's true." Zoe added, walking into the kitchen with Nan. "Nan said you have constant thoughts about her naked."

"I do not do that!" You protested.
"She is lying. Tell them the truth Nan."

The younger girl let out a small laugh but quickly nodded her head in a serious manner. "You might not have constant thoughts about her being naked, but you do wish you were able to cuddle with her."

"Who?"

You all whipped your heads around and saw Madison in a dress and heels holding her purse tiredly.

You panicked, some part of you hoped she didn't hear her name but maybe it was better to get it out in the open.

"Zoe!" You moved over to the brunette and gave her a side hug.

Zoe furrowed her brows but quickly noticed the look you were giving her, it said go along with it. "Yep, Y/N thinks about cuddling with me all the time."