51

Imagine: Brooke comes to you for advice

The drive to Camp Redwood was incredibly boring, so much so that you were nodding out on your book

The drive to Camp Redwood was incredibly boring, so much so that you were nodding out on your book. But every time you were about to fall asleep, Montana was there to yell in your ear.

"Tana!" You smacked your lips, "I'm trying to get a little shut eye, okay?"

You'd think she would respect that but there she was again, yelling in your ear making everyone except Brooke laugh.

Cause Brooke wasn't an asshole. Brooke was a sweetheart who cared about everyone else's needs, and you loved her for that.

Ignoring everyone's laughter and obnoxious screams, you were drifting off once again but then you fell forward thanks to Xavier hitting his brakes.

"We're here!" Xavier shrieked.

You groaned, but Brooke leaned down and pulled you to your feet. "Sorry about everyone being jerks."

You smiled at Brooke's kind gesture, "Thanks, Brooke."

Margaret Booth AKA anti sex lady, gave you a full tour and she made it very clear that you guys weren't allowed to have sex all summer, which shocked you to the core. But you weren't really planning on having sex with anyone in the group.

The boys cracked a few jokes and they eventually pissed the woman off, so you nudged Chet on the arm and silently told him to have Xavier and Ray stop because she creeped you out.

Eventually, you guys made it to your cabin and the creepy Margaret Booth left, finally letting you sigh in relief.

"You really don't trust her, do you?" Montana asked with a usual grin, cracking open a beer can.

"She's just weird." You shrugged, "No sex all summer, who does she think she is? Jesus?"

"Apparently." Montana mumbled.

Everyone gathered around on the floor, Xavier pulling out his supplies to roll a joint. Brooke awkwardly sat alone on the couch, watching the olympics.

You decided to rest on your bed with a book in your hand, that's when Trevor Kirchner walked in the cabin, scaring everyone especially Xavier.

He fumbled, trying to hide his weed. But Trevor just let out a loud laugh and said he was another counselor like the rest of you. You could see Montana obviously lusting over him, and you just rolled your eyes.

Not that you had a problem with Montana having a good time, you just didn't want to know about it but the signs were clear as day. Montana was gonna get in Trevor's pants.

"I'm gonna step outside." Montana said out loud to everyone, but she was only talking to Trevor.

Once five minutes passed, Trevor acted as if he was going to go smoke but you all snickered in response. You guys weren't dumb, and Montana only made it obvious.

"Ew." Brooke mumbled.

You let out a laugh, Brooke truly was innocent. And you would never make fun of her but you only laughed because you felt the exact same way.

"Where's Trevor and that blonde chick?" Margaret slammed the cabin door open causing everyone to jump back a bit.

Everyone looked at each for help, so you stood up, "How the fuck are we supposed to know? We're not their keepers, Marge."

"You call me Ms. Booth." Margaret pointed her index finger at you. "We seriously have no clue." Chet chokes out.

She gave you all one last glare, "Boys out. This is the girl cabin after all. Go take your showers. Now."

After Margaret, Chet, Ray, and Xavier left you sighed and went back to your bed. Eventually you dozed off with your book in your hand. That is until you woke up to Brooke standing over you.

"What the hell, Brooke?" You sat up. "What time is it?"

"I don't know... about 9:30."

When Margaret came in all pissed and angry, it was 8:30. You shook your head. "Where's Tana?"

Brooke bit her lower lip, "I'm pretty sure she's having sex with Trevor in the lake."

"Well, why were you standing over me?"

"I'm sorry. I just needed to ask you something but never mind it's okay." Brooke started to walk off, but you grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"What is it, Thompson?" You asked softly.

"You know how Montana caught me staring at Chet's mound?" Brooke was fiddling with her fingers.

You nodded, "Yeah..."

"I like him but I don't really know how to kiss and I just want everything to be perfect like in the movies–"

You smiled and patted the spot next to you, "Come here."

Brooke obeyed and sat next to you, looking at you with those beautiful doe eyes.

"I don't mean to be blunt or anything, but I don't think Chet deserves you." Confusion clouded her features, "What makes you say that?"

You shrugged, "It's just that you're really sweet and I don't want to see you get hurt, not by Chet or anyone."

Brooke didn't say anything so you cupped her cheek and gently pressed your lips against hers.

"Still like Chet?" You asked.

Brooke rapidly shook her head, "No... I think someone else caught my eye."