82

Imagine: Madison goes to Hollywood, but Cordelia forces you to chase after her.

(This is set after apocalypse, Mallory kills Michael and brings Madison back after a month

(This is set after apocalypse, Mallory kills Michael and brings Madison back after a month.)

"No!" You shout. "It's a total fucking cliche! I'm not gonna chase after her and then get rejected. Don't you know how humiliating that would be?"

"First of all, language." Cordelia scolds. "Second of all, the note she left you means that she does care about you."

"How does a simple note saying she's leaving tell you that she cares about me?"

Your Supreme sighs, "Madison didn't tell anyone else she was leaving, right? But she leaves you a note. Why you?"

"I..." You can't even form a response. Cordelia got you there, the truth is Madison left you that note so you wouldn't worry about her but she didn't think to do the same for everyone else.

Zoe is about to walk in the room but she hears the conversation and decides to wait outside and eavesdrop.

"Read me the note again." Cordelia commands and you obey her order.

Sighing, you read. "Dear, Y/N. I'm going back to Hollywood. I just couldn't leave without leaving this for you. I knew you would be worried or something so don't blame yourself. Hollywood is where I belong, I'm not wanted in that coven anyway."

This doesn't shock Zoe and Cordelia, everyone in the coven knew Madison had a soft spot for you... and Nan. The only difference is Madison is in love with you.

"You should go after her." Cordelia suggests again. "It's what she would want. She wants to know you want her."

Zoe walks in grinning, as if she won the lottery. "I totally agree, and I propose a road trip. You can tell Madison how much you love her and then bring her back."

"Creep much?" You snark and Zoe scoffs.

"Did somebody say road trip?" Coco beams and Mallory shakes her head.

"No, no." You back away from your sisters. "No fucking way. I told you I'm not gonna chase after her and get rejected."

"You're not gonna get rejected." Mallory says as if she somehow knows. She does know because Madison got drunk one night and spilled everything.

"Yeah." Queenie agrees. "That stone cold bitch would kill anyone except you, she would smother you in kisses all day."

Mallory scowls at Queenie. "You weren't supposed to say anything! Madison is gonna kill me!"

"As if she even remembers anything." Coco interjects. "She was drunk."

The girls keep talking over you and you're standing still in utter shock. "Wait... she really said that she would smother me in kisses all day if she could?"