59

Imagine: On your first day at the coven you land yourself a date with Madison Montgomery.

Coming to the coven was easily the hardest thing you've ever done

Coming to the coven was easily the hardest thing you've ever done. Learning that you were a witch and that you had to move so far away from home? That shattered your heart into a million pieces.

When you walked through those doors, you weren't expecting to see a movie star. Madison Montgomery. You had seen a few of her movies and you thought she was rather pretty but you knew she could have an attitude.

So when you two were at the dinner table with Queenie and Nan, you weren't at all expecting Queenie to stab herself with a fork and claim she was a human voodoo doll.

Then Madison started screaming her lungs out, and when you looked down, her hand had been stabbed with a fork as well and that's when you knew Queenie was telling the truth, she was actually a human voodoo doll.

Queenie raised the knife to her neck, "I'll do it." Madison shook her head and winced.

"You're not going to kill her."

Everyone turned their attention to you.

"You'll be burned at the stake. Cordelia told me everything there is to know."

Queenie scoffed, Nan dragging her away from the table to take a walk.

"Well, that was disturbing." Madison spoke up.

"Clearly," You grabbed her hand and kissed the scar, "are you okay?"

"Queenie is a pain in my ass but she's totally bluffing. Now, come on. Let's get you dressed for the frat party tonight." Madison took your hand and led you up the long stairs.

You didn't understand why Madison was being so nice to you, when she clearly hated Queenie and Nan's guts.

As she applied some blush to your cheeks, you thought now would be the perfect time to ask, "Can I ask you something?"

"Why not."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" That is what you wanted to ask but you wanted to ask more, "I mean, I know you don't get along with the others, so why me?"

Madison sighed, "Think of it this way: You and I are the prettiest girls here, we have the same style, and you don't really hate me like they do."

That sounded completely sincere. Something that brought a smile to your face, something that made you want to get to know her better.

"You're not actually a bitch, are you?"

For a moment there you saw a tiny smile on Madison's face, but it was gone as soon as it came. "I'm a bitch to people I don't like, but I happen to really like you."

That was another surprising thing that you weren't expecting to come out of Madison's mouth.

"You can borrow something of mine." Madison strolled over to her closet and picked out a strapless black dress. "I think you would look really good in this."

You took the dress out of her hands, got up from the chair, and started walking into the bathroom to change.

"You could change out here. If you want." Madison raised her hands, "No judgment."

You slightly chuckled, "Okay, sure."

Once you got your clothes off and slipped the beautiful dress on, Madison tilted her head and eyed you.

"I think you should probably take it off."

"Why? It doesn't look good?" You checked yourself out in Madison's tall mirror, not noticing her come behind you. You felt arms wrap around your waist, and you immediately felt warm inside.

"No, it looks good. The problem is, I think I like you better without it on. If you know what I mean."

You felt your cheeks heat up and you knew they had to be pink. "Madison Montgomery, what exactly are you proposing?"

You saw her raise her index finger and middle finger to her mouth, and then she stuck her tongue out.

Madison was expecting you to be disgusted and deny the offer, but instead you licked your lips,

"As long as I get to return the favor afterwards."

"Of course."

———————————————————

You two were now sprawled all over Madison's bed, her head in your chest just above your heart.

"I don't want you telling anyone about this. Please." It was almost a whisper.

"About what? That we had sex?" You whispered back, afraid that someone would hear since the walls were very thin. "I think they already know, considering we were very, very loud."

Madison chuckled, "No. I don't care if you tell anyone we had sex, just don't tell anyone we cuddled afterwards. It's embarrassing."

"How is cuddling embarrassing?" You were only a tad bit annoyed.

"I... I don't stay after sex. I usually just go, I'm not into cuddling. But with you, it's different. Way different."

"You haven't–"

"No. My mom wasn't the type of mom that read me bed time stories and tucked me in and shit like that. So, to answer your question, no I haven't cuddled with anyone before."

"Let's go out."

Madison looked up at you confusion clouding her features, "What?"

"A date." You cleared your throat, "Let me take you out."

"No." She whispered again.

You were disappointed but you were about to find out why. "Why not?"

"What do you expect to get out of this date that may or may not happen?"

That gave you a little bit of hope, but you still wanted to know why she denied you at first. "I don't know. A date usually leads up to a relationship, right?"

That's when Madison pulled away from you and you were suddenly cold, "You want a relationship with me? Seriously?"

You folded your arms, "Why are you acting so surprised? You're really fucking amazing. Why does it shock you that I want to date you?"

"Because..." Madison hesitated, "nobody wants to deal with a problematic actress."

"Huh?" Now you were the one confused.

"You don't want me as a girlfriend, Y/N. I'm moody and clingy, and to quote Queenie, a stone cold bitch." Madison looked down at her chipped nail polish.

"Stop." You grabbed Madison's hands, "You're literally the sweetest person I've ever met and clingy is very cute."

"You're the only person in the world who has ever called me sweet. And you really think clingy is cute?"

"Only on you." You mumbled, "So, will you let me take you out on a date? We can go literally anywhere you want."

"Maybe."

You faked a pout, "That's all I get?"

"You're lucky I'm even cuddling with you."

Rolling your eyes, "You're not cuddling with me anymore."

"Okay, okay. You can take me out on a date. But I choose where we're going." Madison went back into her previous position.

"That's what I said." You grinned.