16

Imagine: You and Madison go to check out the Murder House but you get killed by Tate.

"This place looks like a shit hole." Madison said in despair. "Give it a chance." You sighed.

You two walked inside. It was quiet, too quiet. But then a woman came out. She looked exactly like Zoe. "Hi, I'm Violet." She put her hand in yours. It was cold.

"I'm Y/N, this is my girlfriend Madison." You smiled. "Hi." Madison said quietly. She didn't want to be here at all, but she had no choice.

"You got any alcohol?" Madison asked. You titled your head, "New life, remember?"

She groaned, "Fine. Do you have water or something?" Violet nodded, "Yeah. Follow me." Violet led Madison into the kitchen. You waited in the living room.

"Who are you?" A guy with blonde shaggy hair asked. He looked angry. "I'm Y/N." You put your hand out to shake his hand but he glared at you. "Okay, then."

"The names Tate. And I don't appreciate you flirting with my girlfriend, Violet." He folded his arms.

"Oh, I wasn't– I'm with–" You were cut off by him slicing your throat open with a knife. You gasped, putting your hands to your neck. But your body dropped to the ground.

"No!" Madison shouted as she saw you on the floor, neck sliced open, blood splattering everywhere. Your once white shirt, now covered in your own blood.

Madison dragged your body on top of her lap, she cried as Tate and Violet watched. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Madison shouted.

"He/she was flirting with Violet." Tate said smiling, proud of the work he's done. "He/she is my boyfriend/girlfriend, you idiot!" Madison grabbed your body tighter.

An hour later, you woke up confused. "Hey." Madison sniffled, wiping a tear from her eye. "What's going on?" You asked. "I don't know how to say this, so, I'm just gonna say it." She sighed, sitting you on the couch. "Tate killed you."

Suddenly, all the memories came back. You quickly put a hand on your neck, and felt the scar. "I can't leave." You growled. "I know. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you with me." Madison rubbed your arm.

"You can't stay. You need to go." You said, standing up. "It's too dangerous here. This house is evil."

"Okay. But I love you, you know that right?" Madison asked. "I love you, too. I'll be fine." You reassured her.

"Oh, I know. Because you're a survivor." She smiled.

"So, are you."

Madison closed the gates with a single wave of her hand. She didn't want to leave, but she knew it was for the best.

She went back to New Orleans to tell everyone that you died.

Somehow everyone had moved on, but she couldn't.