22

Imagine: Chanel #5 and Chanel #3 telling Chanel that they saw you kissing someone else.

Chanel #3 and Chanel #5 were sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for Chanel to come back home from a morning of shopping. "God, she's taking forever!" Chanel #5 shouted.

They heard the key unlock the front door, "Shh! She's here." Chanel #3 said in a whisper. Chanel's heels clicked onto the tile floor, she walked into the living room, bags in her hands. "Good morning, idiots." Chanel greeted.

Chanel #3 nor #5 said anything, they stayed quiet. "You two are awfully quiet this morning." Chanel smiled, walking into the kitchen. "I'm enjoying it."

The loyal minions followed her into the kitchen, finally ready to give the bad news. Chanel #3 sighed, "Chanel, we have to tell you something." #5 nodded in agreement.

Chanel rolled her eyes, "Well, get to it. You're ruining my morning by just existing." She said cruelly. "We were out getting coffee and we saw–" Chanel interrupted #3, "You saw what?" She asked.

"Wesawy/nkissingsomeoneelse!" #5 shouted quickly. Chanel didn't understand a word she said and looked at her confused, "Use your words, slut!" Chanel shouted annoyed.

Chanel #5 took a deep breath before saying anything, then finally she opened her mouth to speak, but Chanel #3 beat her to it. "We saw Y/N kissing some girl."

Chanel didn't say anything for a second but then it hit her what Chanel #3 had said, and she screamed, "What?!"