23

Imagine: After Brooke gets chased by Mr. Jingles, nobody believes her, but you tell her that you do.

You, Chet, Xavier, Rita, and Trevor were watching tv, after Chet accidentally cut Ray's hand, Ray stormed out of the cabin. Brooke and Montana we're laying down, they looked tired so you guys left them alone.

That's when Brooke decided to go answer the pay phone, which you had no idea that she left because the tv was blasted and you were falling asleep from the drive over to Camp Redwood.

Mr. Jingles saw her and chased after her, she fell into the mud and made her way back into the cabin. She slammed the door open, which woke you up and caused everyone to turn their heads.

She was completely covered in mud, tears in her eyes, hair drenched from the rain. But she still looked beautiful, to you anyway. "He's here! He's after me! He's trying to kill me!" Brooke shouted as she frantically locked the door.

"Who? What are you talking about?" Montana asked with a confused look on her face. "Mr. Jingles!" Brooke shouted. Everyone gave each other a look, and then after a minute they all started laughing. Everyone except you.

"W–why are you guys laughing? I'm not imagining all of this!" Brooke shouted again, trying to make sure everyone knew she wasn't joking. "I heard the keys, and I saw his raincoat!"

"Honestly, I didn't think Brooke would be the one to prank, with her anxieties and all, but I must say I'm impressed." Xavier chuckled hitting Chet on the stomach.

"Fuck off, dude. She's obviously not joking." You told Xavier. He shut his mouth after you told him to back off. "Come on, Y/N. You're seriously not buying this crap, are you?" Montana asked.

"Look at her, she's covered in mud. She wouldn't go through all that just for a prank." You put a hand on your forehead and groaned.

"Brooke are you sure it was really him? Maybe you're just seeing things." Chet sighed. "I–I know it was him." Brooke stuttered. No one was believing a word she said, eventually everyone went back on the couch to continue watching tv.

Brooke asked you if you would go with her to take a shower. You stayed on the other side of the fence, giving her privacy. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Brooke asked, as she washed the shampoo out of her hair.

You had your arms folded, keeping an eye out for Mr. Jingles. "Yeah. All good." You reassured her. "Almost done?"

Brooke nodded, "Yeah, just about." She turned the water off and started to dry off. "Brooke?"

"Yeah?" She asked, drying her hair. "Are you okay? Like, really okay?" You wanted her to feel safe, even though it was a long shot.

Brooke didn't answer, so you just let the question go. It was a dumb question, how could she be okay when she was attacked by the night stalker. You smacked your head in frustration, you always asked the wrong questions.

Brooke eventually came out of the showers, all dressed and clean. Her hair was damped, eyes were red from crying earlier, and all you wanted to do was kiss her and take the pain away.

"You asked me if I was okay..." Brooke grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you into a deep kiss. "You make me feel safe, but I'm nowhere near okay, is that okay?" She asked, with a glint of hope in her eyes.

You were still in shock from the love of your life kissing you so deeply, "That's absolutely fine." You mumbled, pulling her into another kiss.