40

Imagine: You go for a walk and when you come back to camp Brooke has to explain everything that happened.

Taking a walk to clear your head always helped, but tonight it wasn't working

Taking a walk to clear your head always helped, but tonight it wasn't working. All you could do was think about your feelings for Brooke, what if she doesn't like me, etc etc.

A joint between your lips cleared your mind a bit, but not as much as you liked. That's what you saw someone running at you. You couldn't see who it was until she was right in your face, swinging an axe at you.

"Brooke! Wait!" You shrieked, covering your face with your arms.

"Y/N? Oh, my God. Where have you been?" Brooke dropped the axe to hug you tightly.

"I told you guys I was going for a walk. Apparently, you didn't hear me." You dropped the joint to the floor. "And why the hell do you have an axe?"

"Jingles and the guy that broke into my apartment are here and they're after us–" "Jingles? The guy they arrested in the 70's?" You questioned, with an arched eyebrow.

Brooke nodded her head rapidly.

"Brooke you have blood on your jacket, are you okay?" You don't know how you didn't notice the blood before.

"Rita isn't Rita." Brooke mumbled, turning her head in all directions to make sure no one was coming. That confused you even more, now you wished you would've just stayed in the cabin so you could understand what the hell happened.

"Brooke... you lost me."

"Long story short: Rita isn't a nurse, she's a psychologist. Her name is Donna, she drugged me, and she helped Jingles escape." Brooke was panting, "There's a bunch of booby traps, so just be careful."

You chuckled, "Um, Brooke? I want to believe you but none of this makes sense. Where is everyone?"

"I told you! I don't know where everyone is and I wish you would just believe–" You and Brooke both gasped, dropping to the floor.

"What the hell was that?" You asked, even though it was obvious enough. An explosion. "Come on." You grabbed Brooke's hand, leading her to the fire.

That's where you found Chet, Montana, Xavier, and Margaret standing around a car that was on fire. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you. You were right." Brooke nodded, telling you it was fine. Nobody ever believed her.

Brooke was hugging onto you for emotional support, how the hell were you guys gonna leave now? That was your only way out of Camp Redwood.

"Are you two together now?" Chet asked. You saw the blood on his shirt, too. You felt bad for leaving, maybe you could've helped somehow.

"Chet do you really think that's an appropriate question to be asking right now?" You said with a grin on your face.

He shrugged, "Dunno."

"You two really should just confess your feelings for each other, we're gonna die here anyways." Montana said, pretending to look at her nails.

You and Brooke looked at each other knowing that you had to talk later. You were so wrapped up in Brooke that you didn't notice Xavier's burnt face.

"Xavier... your face."

"I know, Y/N! My face is ruined!" He exclaimed.

"Hey. At least you still got charm." You giggled, making everyone else laugh. Sure you guys were in a bad situation but that wasn't going to stop you from making jokes.

"Since we're probably gonna die and everything... I like you." Brooke said looking away from you.

"I like you too, Thompson."

Montana groaned, "Please stop. All this lovey stuff is making me want to vomit."