63

Imagine: Madison takes you out and you get drunk.

Your day was pretty uneventful. Your best friend Zoe already had plans with Queenie and Nan, but they didn't invite you so you didn't want to awkwardly tag along.

Cordelia, a mother figure to you, was too busy being all lovey to her wife Misty and you didn't want to be around all that mushy stuff anyways.

You sighed deeply, picking up a book that you had yet to start reading, it was collecting dust, so you decided now would be the perfect time to start it.

But in came Madison, your movie star roommate who only cared about herself. You slightly looked up from your book to greet her, "Hi, Madison."

"Hey." She set a shopping bag down on her neatly made bed. "What are you doing?"

"Mm..." You flipped a page. "Not much. Just reading because my best friend didn't think it was a good idea to invite me out with her Queenie and Nan."

"Wow." Madison murmured. It was totally unlike Zoe to exclude you. "Forget them. You have me and I'm way cooler than those losers anyway."

Even though Zoe was your best friend you couldn't help but laugh. "Madison, we're not friends. And I don't need or want you feeling bad for me."

"I'm bored. Sue me." She walked over to your bed and pulled you up to your feet. "Let's go out tonight."

You shook your head just at the thought. "No way. You'll get me drunk."

Madison looked away so you couldn't see her annoying eye roll. "I won't let you get drunk! And even if you do get drunk I'll take care of you and look out for you, okay?"

"I'll just stay in and read." You sat back down on your bed and reopened the book.

"You want me to beg? Fine."

You tilted your head in confusion, but yet you were curious as to what she was about to do.

"Please go out with me tonight." Madison whined. "Don't let me get drunk alone."

"It's already eight." You informed the blonde.

"The bars stay open late idiot. Get dressed in preferably something that doesn't come from the Gap." Madison entered the bathroom to start getting ready for your night out.

You groaned at the situation you just got yourself into. You never went out to the bars and rarely drank, so this could go wrong real fast. But Madison drank almost on the daily, so you weren't too worried.

It was already midnight and Madison was still in the bathroom. You were growing real impatient with the movie star.

"Madison." You gritted your teeth. "If you're not out of that bathroom right this second I swear I won't go anywhere with you tonight."