56

Imagine: (requested) "Can you do one where the reader is really upset about something and Brooke comforts them?"

To everyone it looked like you and Montana were a pretty happy couple and you were in the beginning. But after the first six months, that's when things went downhill for you two.

You don't know exactly what went wrong, you just knew that Montana and you didn't get along anymore. You guys wouldn't go on dates, it was constantly sex and only sex.

You guys barely said, "I love you" anymore. You weren't even sure why you were still together, you just knew you didn't want to let go. You wanted to try and make things work but Montana was in her own world.

So, when Xavier said something about Camp Redwood you jumped at the opportunity. Maybe this could be the place you and Montana fixed everything and you guys could go back to the way things used to be.

"This is Brooke." Montana smiled at the small brunette. You all waved and introduced yourselves to Brooke. She seemed nice and you genuinely wanted her to tag along.

"So, are you and Y/N coming or what?" Xavier tapped his nails onto the counter.
You shrugged, "I'm in, sounds fun. Tana?"

You waited for Montana to reply, but she shrugged as well. "Sure. As long as I can teach aerobics over there."

"I don't see why not." Xavier mumbled, turning to Brooke, "You don't want to be in this town this summer. It could cost you your life."

You rolled your eyes, "Don't listen to Xavier here. He has a wild imagination."  Brooke laughed as you mocked Xavier.

"Don't be rude, Y/N."

You and Brooke both raised an eyebrow, "It was a joke, Montana. Even Xavier knows that, right Xav?"

"Yeah. It's cool, Montana. Relax." Xavier grabbed his bag, pulling it over his shoulder. "We're leaving early tomorrow. Just letting you animals know."

Soon all the boys left the aerobics center, thus leaving you Montana and Brooke. "I'm gonna go wait in the car. And hurry, we both know you take long."

"How embarrassing." You murmured as Montana walked right out the door.

"Um, don't worry about it." Brooke handed you a piece of paper, "Has my number on it. You know, in case you need anything."

"You're coming, right?"

"Oh, I don't know." Brooke turned to look outside. "I'm taking classes at Santa Monica College. I'm gonna be a veterinary assistant."

If Montana were still here, she would probably say something rude like, "Wow. Aiming high." You shook your head at the thought of Montana's rudeness, "That's actually really cool, but you should come. You sound like a hell of a good time."