72

Imagine: Mallory "forgets" to bring someone back, meanwhile you can't stop thinking about Madison.

It all began as you sat around the large table, poking at your lunch with your fork

It all began as you sat around the large table, poking at your lunch with your fork. Food was the last thing on your mind.

Mallory, a new student who was impressing everyone with her powers that no one had seen before, was staring at you from across the table which made you uncomfortable.

She had been staying at the coven for just a month but somehow convinced Myrtle and Cordelia she was the new Supreme.

Everyone welcomed Mallory with open arms, except you. You were friendly with her but kept your distance, because something felt off about her.

You shoved your plate forward, suddenly feeling queasy. It wasn't that the food was horrible because that wasn't the case, you just had a bad feeling about Mallory.

And not to mention, you missed Madison constantly but you pushed that feeling down because why would you miss Madison Montgomery out of all people? You weren't even close with her...

"I have to do something." Mallory stood up and wiped the corners of her mouth with a napkin. With a smile, she said, "I'll be right back."

Everyone nonchalantly nodded, but you eyed the girl down making her smile slowly fade away. She was up to something, you were sure of it.

But you weren't about to follow her, no. You weren't that sneaky but the voice in your head said, "Madison would definitely do it." And that brought a smile to your face.

"What the hell are you all smiley for?" Queenie was staring at you but you hadn't noticed, in fact everyone had their eyes on you, waiting for you to respond.

"Nothing." You muttered, "I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Lie. You were going up to your room, being on the council meant getting the special perk of having your own room and you weren't complaining.

"I think she met someone."
Zoe mumbled with a smile.

Wrong. She couldn't have been more wrong, there were random moments in your life where you just needed to be alone for awhile.

So, as you laid on your bed, with your laptop sitting on your lap, you tried pushing those thoughts of Madison out of your head. Why wouldn't they just go away?

You groaned and closed your eyes, maybe if you could convince yourself you were tired the thoughts would go away. You had to try something.

But as your door slammed open, your plan failed and you were staring at Zoe with confusion all over your face.

"Problem?" You asked.

Zoe's face was emotionless and she was a stuttering mess. "I–you... you need to get downstairs, like now."