47

Imagine: Mallory and Zoe walk in on you and Madison making out on the couch.

It was supposed to be a movie night, you know with microwaved popcorn and snacks

It was supposed to be a movie night, you know with microwaved popcorn and snacks. You and Madison cuddling together on the couch, nothing sexual.

But she hadn't been touched in years, considering she just got back from Hell two days ago. It was hard to keep your hands off of each other but you didn't have any privacy in the school.

Cordelia was always talking to Madison in her office about how she needed to change, or she was going to kick her out.

And then Zoe had pawned Mallory onto you which you didn't mind but your girlfriend was back and you needed to take care of her and her needs.

The movie Madison decided on was 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' Maybe she chose this movie to hint something but you two were in the living room and the last thing you wanted was to have someone walk in.

"This is a very sexual movie, don't you think Y/N?" Madison asked in a whisper. You two had seen this movie many times so of course you knew how sexual it was.

"Yep." You whispered back, trying to keep your attention on the movie but with Madison's head in your lap it was hard because you kept wanting to look down at her.

Suddenly the TV paused, causing you to look down at Madison. "Why did you–"
Your voice was cut off by Madison shushing you quiet, "I think everyone is asleep."

"No, Mallory is always following me around. No chance we can have any fun."

"It's 1:00 in the morning. The little girl is sleeping, I know we have plenty of time for fun."

You roll your eyes playfully, "Well I suppose if we hurry up, we can–"

Madison jumped up, and started straddling you. You were impressed to say the least but your thoughts were put on hold because now Madison was roughly kissing you.

As soon as you started thinking clearly again, you kissed back just as roughly as she did. Your kisses were needy and you wanted– no needed her more than ever.

"Maybe..." Madison breathed, "we should get you out of this." She tugged at your hoodie, then sent it flying across the room leaving you in your bra.

"If my hoodie comes off," A dangerous smirk tugged on the corner of your mouth, "Then maybe we should take a piece of clothing off of you."

Madison shook her head, "Later."
You pouted, "But Madison–"

"Before I died you got to be in charge. But tonight I'm in charge, okay?"

You sighed but nodded, "Whatever you feel like doing, Madison."

She smiled, "Good."

You let your eyes roll back as she started lightly sucking on your neck. You were about to let out a soft moan when you heard Mallory and Zoe's gasps.

"Shit, shit." You murmured trying to cover yourself with a blanket.

Madison looked over to see what you were staring at and when she realized you two were interrupted a pout formed on her face.

Madison quickly covered you with her studded leather jacket, "What are you two even doing up right now?" You asked.

"I–" Mallory tried to say something but physically couldn't.

"Don't you guys know how late it is? You two should be in bed." Madison lectured the two brunettes.

"We could say the same for you." Zoe said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. This is exactly what you were afraid of, and it had to be the two most innocent witches to catch you in the act.

"Go back to bed. And don't speak of us this to anyone or else." You warned.

"Or what?" Zoe tested. "Or I'll just have to kill both of you, and we wouldn't want that would we?" Madison got up from your lap and threw you your hoodie.

Zoe and Mallory stayed in there spot, not daring to move a muscle.

"Bye!" Madison shouted. Both Mallory and Zoe ran off to their rooms, and you groaned in embarrassment. "We can't ever do that again."

"I know." Madison sighed, helping you up. "Next time we have to try it where there's a door with a lock."

"Obviously."