80

Imagine: You meet Madison in a bookstore.

(A/N: this is set in coven 2014, Kyle doesn't kill Madison and Zoe forgives her for not bringing her back

(A/N: this is set in coven 2014, Kyle doesn't kill Madison and Zoe forgives her for not bringing her back.)

Madison sighs loudly, as she walks into hers and Zoe's shared room. They've shared this room for just a few months, but Madison feels somewhat safe with her witchy roommate.

"Where are you going?" Madison asks as Zoe swings her purse over her arm.

Zoe stops her movements and turns to look at Madison. "Bookstore, why?"

The blonde doesn't know how to express herself with real emotions other than anger. It's her facade, be a bitch and you won't get hurt, spill the truth and let your heart break.

She wants to tell Zoe not to leave her alone in this very empty room but she can't find the words and Zoe grows annoyed with Madison.

"Do you want to come?" The brunette asks calmly, she's somewhat used to Madison not wanting to show vulnerability but she still finds it irritating.

Madison nods and follows after Zoe as she heads down the stairs to leave.

You worked in "The Book House" since you could read. Sure, you didn't get paid until your parents were positive you understood how money worked, but it was still a job nonetheless.

You met interesting people on the daily, but never someone as interesting as Madison Montgomery. A former movie star.

Zoe was a very loyal customer. She came into the shop if not daily, weekly. She would browse the shelf's for something that would catch her eye, and she would not leave until she found something she knew she wouldn't be able to put down.

And although you saw Zoe practically everyday, she never brought in her friend, the beautiful blonde that you absolutely couldn't stop gazing at once she walked through those glass doors.

"Welcome." You greet with your usual friendly smile.

Zoe returns your smile. "Thank you."

The blonde doesn't say much, she just trails behind Zoe and keeps quiet.

You sigh and tap your painted black nails onto the counter. The Book House was a family business and you were sure your parents would pass the store down to you.

You take this time to check your phone, but you have no notifications except for your phone carrier reminding you to pay your phone bill the next day.

Zoe clears her throat and you quickly put your phone away and your eyes move up to look at your loyal customer.

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" You ask, taking the small yet heavy book out of Zoe's hand to scan it.

She chuckles. "I come in not knowing what I want but I always leave here with something I absolutely love."

You smile and you want to ask her about her friend because you can't help but be curious about the stunning actress, and Zoe can tell something is on your mind.