64

Imagine: You and Madison use a time machine to go to the future, and you guys meet a kid that immediately recognizes you as their parents.

It's been a rough couple of months, finding out you're a witch and especially sharing a room with Madison

It's been a rough couple of months, finding out you're a witch and especially sharing a room with Madison. The blonde would always come home late and wake you up with her noise.

Madison was a nuisance, and you asked Cordelia a numerous amount of times to change rooms, or at least share a room with someone else but the older woman refused and said that you just had to get used to Madison and her flaws.

You groaned in response. There was only so much you could take and Madison leaving her clothes on your side of the room was the last straw.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Madison was laying on her stomach, mindlessly scrolling on her phone.
"What's got you in a mood, Sabrina?"

That stupid nickname that Madison used to call Zoe but it somehow got passed down to you.

"For the last time, stop calling me that." You bent down and grabbed her leather jacket and then threw it at her.

Madison gasped as her leather jacket landed on her head. "Alright, that's it bitch."

Before you knew it Madison and you were having a screaming match, both of you in each other's faces, and the lamps on your nightstands were on the verge of tipping over, due to your negative energy.

"That's enough!" Cordelia flicked her wrist and sent Madison flying into the closet.

You laughed because Cordelia didn't throw you into any nearby walls or closets.

You laughed way too soon though, because she raised her hand in the air again and you knew you were about to be sent in the closet along with your annoying roommate.

You landed hard against the closet wall, Madison smirking at you once you fell on your ass next to her.

"Shut up, Madison."

"I didn't say–"

"Just shut up!" You pulled Madison and yourself up and once you were both out of the closet you let go of her hand, you didn't want to touch her at all.

"Punishment?" Madison asked. She already knew how this was going to go, considering she had been in trouble more times than anyone could count.

"The basement is getting a little dusty. Maybe you two cleaning it can be a punishment. Get down there, pronto."

"We have a basement?"

You elbowed Madison's side. You didn't want to get in anymore trouble because of her snarky comments.

You two made your way down to the basement. It was dark, creepy, and not to mention it had a really bad odor.

Neither of you wanted to be down there, but you guys had no choice and it could be a lot worse. You tried to remind yourself that as you swept up some dirt.