25

Imagine: Madison invites you to lay with her.

"Jesus! What are you doing sitting in the dark like that?" Madison turned on the lamp that sat on her nightstand.

"Sorry. Cordelia said that she doesn't want us in separate rooms–"
Madison cut you off, "Oh, fuck no. You are not staying in here."

"I'm not happy about it either, Madison. But we just have to deal with it." You told the stubborn blonde.

Madison scoffed. "There's only one bed in here, and it's mine. Got that? Mine."
"I'll take the floor, princess." You smiled, flipping her off.

After your small argument with Madison you set up some blankets on the wooden floor, it would have to do until Cordelia ordered you a new bed. You sighed, feeling uncomfortable. Madison was such a bitch sometimes.

"Would you shut up?" Madison said coldly. You rolled your eyes and scoffed, all you did was sigh. It wasn't like you were on the phone with someone.

You assumed Madison fell asleep because everything went silent. She looked comfortable, even though her back was facing you. Hours went by and you tossed and turned, desperately trying to fall asleep.

Once you found a somewhat comfortable position, your eyes fluttered shut. "Y/N." Madison said softly. You heard her but you didn't want to open your eyes, you were too tired to deal with whatever she was up to.

"Y/N." She repeated. Why was she bothering you right now? Couldn't see she you finally felt comfortable enough to fall asleep? "Y/N! Get up!" Madison shouted. Not expecting her to yell, you jumped up.

"What the fuck, Madison?" You said tiredly, rubbing your eyes. "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" You groaned.

She rolled her eyes at your comments and grabbed your hand. "Come lay with me." The simple request had you confused. Was she messing with you? "Very funny. I get it, you have a bed I don't." You yanked your hand away from hers.

Madison scoffed as you turned down her offer. "I was just trying to be nice, you asshole." She flopped back on her bed. Her back faced you again, but this time it felt wrong. Like it hurt you somehow.

"Hey, Madison?" You called. Madison didn't move or say anything, silent treatment. How lovely. You stood up and grabbed your pillow from off the floor.

Madison felt arms wrap around her body. "What are you doing?" She asked, titling her head to look at you. "I'm sorry." You whispered into her ear kissing her neck.

She shuddered at the touch of your lips on her neck, but she craved more. "You might be a bitch sometimes, but the truth is... I love you." You mumbled.

"You love me?" Madison heard you clearly but still wanted to be sure.

"I love you, Madison Montgomery." You confirmed. Madison smiled, she loved you too.