34

Imagine: (requested) "Can you do an imagine where you and Brooke confess your feelings and cuddle or something afterwards please"

"What's going on between you and Brooke?"

The question made you furrow your eyebrows, did Montana know about your crush on Brooke? "What? Nothing." Wow. What a great attempt at hiding the truth.

Montana smirked, "Oh, come on. I see you two having eye sex all the time." She grabbed your hand, "Don't lie to me, tell me everything." You rolled your eyes, "I really like her. But I don't think she feels the same about me." Sighing, you pulled your hand away from Montana.

"Tonight we'll make up an excuse to get you two alone, and then you can confess your feelings."

"No!" You shouted, forgetting you were out in public. Everyone turned their heads and started staring at you. "What I mean is... last time I was left alone with Brooke, I said something dumb."

She chuckled, "Couldn't have been that bad. Tell me. I won't judge."

"Last week, after Jazzercise class." You remembered everything briefly, the memories flooded your mind.

You and Brooke were sitting in the lounge, she was reading a newspaper and you were just fiddling with your nails. "Brooke?"

"Yeah?" She folded her paper, and put her attention on you.

"Do you like eggs?"

Brooke looked at you bewildered, not sure of what to say she went with, "Eggs?" You nodded your head, "Yeah. Eggs."

"They're not my favorite, but they're good."

Montana had a huge grin on her face, and you knew what was coming. "Please don't." You begged, rubbing the back of your neck.

After a minute of silence, Montana started bursting out laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Eggs, really? That's what you said?"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't laugh at me. I told you, I don't know how to flirt. Or even try to confess my feelings."

Montana shook her head in disbelief, "You're never gonna get laid with that kind of attitude."

"It's not about that. I don't care about having sex with her, she's different than any other girl I've ever met."

Montana started smiling, this time it was genuine. "Oh, my God, you're in love."

"I think I am."

At Camp Redwood...

"Are you ready?" Montana asked you. "No. This whole plan is dumb, I don't even know if she likes girls." You were unsure if you wanted to do this or not, you wanted to be with Brooke but what if she rejected you? You would be heartbroken.

Montana proposed, "I could kiss her and see if she kisses back?"

"No, don't do that." You sighed, "Okay, let's get this whole thing over with it."

"Who's down for skinny dipping?" Montana smirked, "I think Margaret is sleeping, she'll never know."

Everyone jumped up at the idea of a late night swim, everyone except Brooke, which was how it was supposed to go down.

"I think I'm just gonna stay. I don't want to get in trouble by Margaret." Brooke's voice was soft, she sounded drained.

"Y/N... be a doll and stay with Brooke?" Montana winked, which caused the attention of Brooke.

"Okay." You smiled as everyone headed out the door. You rubbed your hands together, "So, Brooke, what do you want to do?"

Brooke shrugged, "Whatever you want to do is fine by me."

"I guess TV is the only option." You sat on the old couch, and patted the spot next to you for Brooke to sit with you.

A very quiet ten minutes went by, the only sound was coming from the TV, boring commercials. Brooke started yawning, and slowly closing her eyes. This wasn't working. You needed to tell her before she fell asleep or this all would've been for nothing.

You poked her shoulder, "Brooke?" Brooke jumped up and rubbed her eyes, "Did I miss anything?" You softly chuckled, "Uh, no. Just dumb commercials. Nothing entertaining."

"I'm weird around you."

Brooke turned her body to face you, "What do you mean?"

"Last week, I asked if you liked eggs."

Brooke laughed, "Yeah. I remember that." "But what do you mean you're weird around me?" Her tone was serious now. You had her full attention.

"I think you're amazing. You're so beautiful and brave, and you're the sweetest person I've ever met."

Brooke smiled as you went on, "Brooke, I like you. I was wondering if you felt the same?"

How could I not? You're so good to me." Brooke leaned her head on your shoulder, and you threw your arm around her. "This feels so right, don't you think?"

"Yeah. Perfect." You mumbled as you  kissed the top of her head.