75

Imagine: While you and Zoe are grocery shopping, you two find a box full of free kittens.

It was a rough night, and you just couldn't sleep

It was a rough night, and you just couldn't sleep. You tossed and turned, and even woke up Madison a few times while trying to get comfortable.

But the biggest thing keeping you up all night was the weird sounds coming from downstairs. They sounded like frustrated groans of some sort, and soon enough your curiosity got the better of you.

You flicked the kitchen light on and found Cordelia rustling some papers as she sat at the table with a hand over her head.

"Oh, Y/N." Cordelia neatly stacked her papers up, "I'm sorry if I woke you up."

You smiled and shook your head. "No, it's okay. You don't have to apologize." You eyed the chair next to your Supreme, and she waved her hand gesturing for you to come over.

You obeyed and took a seat into the chair, "So, what are you doing up so late?"

"Working on this grocery list."

You nodded, "May I help?"

Cordelia raised her hand up. "Oh, I couldn't let you. This isn't your job."

"Come on, Cordy." Madison suddenly walked into the kitchen in nothing but your long sleeve shirt that covered her underwear, and her bunny slippers.

"Let my girlfriend help so she can hurry and come back to bed. I need her."

"Oh, alright." Cordelia sighed, "I don't suppose you could help me out tomorrow by going grocery shopping?"

You nodded rapidly, a little bit excited just to help out your Supreme and take some stress off her shoulders.

Madison rolled her eyes letting you know she was not gonna come grocery shopping with you. It was her least favorite thing to do and she told you that very often.

Once your Supreme was gone, you smiled at Madison in awe. "You look adorable." You couldn't help but giggle at the bunny slippers.

Madison crossed her arms. "You got them for me last Christmas and it would be a shame to let them just sit in the closet."

"No, I'm not making fun of you." You stood up and pressed a fleeting kiss to her soft lips. "I mean it, you look utterly adorable."

Your comment brought a smile to Madison's face, "You're stupid yet so, so sweet."

"Is that your idea of a compliment? If that's the case, it's shitty and I deserve a lot more."

Madison nuzzles in the crook of your neck. "I love you. Come to bed now."

"But the list–"

"Forget the list. Doesn't Zoe owe you a favor? Remember, when you helped her out when she first got here?"