40

Tears began to foam over my eyes as I reached the airport, Cody was nowhere to be found. I have no idea what time he left, it could have been hours ago. For all I know, he could be on the way to England by now.

I looked both ways, all I could see were the people behind the desks, trying to entertain themselves on the computer.

My knees began to shake and my head began to pound. I'm alone, I knew something was wrong, I could see it in his eyes. I should have kept asking him, but now he has left me, and I am alone.

"Bella?" I heard Codys voice, but I was convinced it was in my mind. I shook my head, tears falling faster down my cheeks. "Bella." I heard him again.

I looked to where the voice was coming from, and surprisingly I saw Cody walking towards me wearing his backpack. He looked stressed, but I didn't care, I didn't want to give him the sympathy.

"Do you think this is funny?" I asked when I began to cry harder. I looked around the empty airport and Cody bit his lip, slowly shaking his head. "You're leaving the country and you couldn't even bring up the courage to tell me to my face?"

"Look, you have to understand.."

"There's nothing to understand!" I yelled, the cold suddenly hitting me. "You don't do shit like that, Cody. I can't believe you're leaving me, and you couldn't even tell me to my face." I cried.

"I know." He quietly spoke. "Bella, you shouldn't be here. It's early and it's cold."

"Stop it. You don't get the right to tell me where I should and shouldn't be." I wiped my eyes and shook my head. "Don't give up on this, you don't have to leave, Cody. Please don't leave."

"You don't understand, Bella." I saw his eyes water when he took my hand, nervousness filling up inside of me. "Do you think I want to leave? I don't, I don't want to leave you and everything behind that I've made. But my parents.. They gave me two choices, it was either this or go back to that hospital, Bella. I'm not going back to that fucking hospital, I'm not." He abruptly shook his head.

"So, you would rather leave me?" I let go of his hand.

"You know it's not like that." He argued and, I'm assuming it was his flight, popped up on the board behind us. He turned his head, sighed, then turned back.

Tears started forming in my eyes again, my life really has took a turn for the worst in a time span of three hours. "Bella, this is going to be good for us. You should be happy for me." He spoke when I ignored his comment.

"How can I be happy with the boy who tried to leave me without telling me to my face!" I yelled, tears falling over my eyelids.

"If I told you to your face would you have let me leave?" He asked, already knowing the answer. "Exactly, Bella."

"That's not the point."

"I'm going to come back. My parents just want me to leave and clear my head and if this means not going back to that hospital, then... I guess I think it's best too."

I wiped my eyes and crossed my arms, watching him, sadly.

"Okay." I bit my lip, the more I try to stop it, the more that the tears flow over my eyelids. "But, I don't want to be reminded of you until you get back." I said, unclipping the bracelet from my wrist.

"What?" He asked when I opened up his hand, curling his fingers around the small chain. He took a deep breath in, his eyes locked onto mine. "You're leaving me, aren't you?"

"I just think if you want to clear your head, then you should clear it of everybody, including me." I nodded when he started to cry. "When you get back, if you still think being with me is a good idea, then you know where to find me."