10

"I'm not allowed caffeine!" I whine for the fifth time as I push the mug out of the way and place my index fingers back over my temples. "I don't want caffeine." I sigh, my head falling against the kitchen counter.

"Bella, this will make you feel better." Cody replies as he lifts my head back up and hands me the mug. "You're in my house, these are my rules. Drink the coffee." He commands.

I find myself smiling as I look around the empty kitchen, still not drinking the coffee. "I thought this was your parents house." I giggle, pushing it back away from me and over towards him. "Besides, I just want to sleep. You have one hell of a comfy bed."

"I know I do." he chuckles, pushing the mug back towards me. "And my parents aren't home until Monday meaning that right now you're under my rules." He smiles.

"Nope." I frown, once again pushing the white mug away from me. "Bella doesn't want coffee, Bella wants your bed." I laugh, my head falling back.

"Oh my god, drink the damn coffee so we can go to sleep." He sighs, getting bored of this little game we're playing. "What if I drink half? Will Bella sleep if I drink half of this coffee?" He asks, joining in in the third person game.

"Bella will consider it." I laugh, placing my hand against his soft cheek. he rolls his eyes and places the mug to his mouth, drinking half of the coffee and placing it back in front of me.

"Now will you drink it?" He asks, his face hoping the answer would be a yes. His face clearly shows that he's getting tired of this game, whatever this game is.

I sigh, giving into weakness as I grab the mug and down the drink I don't even like, letting the disgusting black liquid slide down my throat. I scrunch my face up in disgust as Cody laughs at me and places the mug in the sink.

"See, that wasn't so bad." He grins as he grabs my hand and leads me out of the kitchen. "Come on up to my room, we'll get changed." I only nod, too focused on trying to get rid of my headache that's pounding loudly in my head.

"Shit." I mutter when he opens his door and lets me inside his room. Cody throws me a curious look as I look out the window, out towards my house. "I forgot my pyjamas, why didn't I think this through." I sigh, falling on the end of his bed.

Cody sighs as he opens his draw and pulls out a shirt that I couldn't see clearly until he threw it at me so I could see it myself. I grab it with my two hands and straighten it out, finally noticing that it's a plain black shirt with white buttons.

"You can sleep in that, don't worry about it." He chuckles as he pulls his shirt over his head and throws it in the hamper. I find myself laughing as I fall flat on my back and place my hands over my stomach. "Bella, get changed, you can use the bathroom if you like." Cody says, an amused look plastered on his face.

"I don't want to get changed." I giggle, rolling over onto my stomach, throwing the shirt further onto the bed. I hear Cody sigh from above me as he rolls me back over and sits me up.

"You're a pain in the ass when you're drunk." He chuckles, moving a strand of loose hair out of my eye. "Get changed or I'll get you changed."

I sigh, letting go of his hand and falling back onto the bed. I only managed to stay there for a second or two because he pulled me back up and knelt down in front of me, his hand reaching for the hem of my shirt.

"You asked for it." He grins, pulling it completely over my head and throwing it onto the floor. He only looked at my face when he felt for the shirt and stretched my arms out, pulling it onto my body before quickly doing up the buttons.

"I feel like your dad or something undressing you like this." He mumbles as he pulls my jeans down and gets them off completely, throwing them where my shirt is. "There, are you happy now?" He sighs, folding up my clothes and putting them on the chair.