Ink Discovers an Anger Issue

Ink was being hugged by a Frisk and Asriel, a Chara standing to one side awkwardly.

He wasn't in control, Sinead was. She hugged them too, smiling.

"It's gonna be weird now that you're a skeleton!" The Frisk exclaimed.

"I'm not, I'm just possessing him. But yeah, you're right Frisk." Fire wooshed out with her next breath.

Frisk lept back. "Hot!!" Sinead threw her hands in front of her mouth. "Oops! That keeps happening!!"

The human pouted. "I can't believe you almost set me on fire! These clothes are new from Asriel's last incident!!"

The goat kid flushed. "It was an accident!" He bleated. Sinead started giggling. "It's not funny!" He protested. Ink was laughing without restraint in his mind, which wasn't helping Sinead at all. <You're not helping!> She complained.

Asriel was blushing deeply. "I'm sorry." She gasped. "I just haven't really laughed in some time!" She wheezed.

She wiped the tears away only to see them all staring in disbelief and sadness. "What's​ wrong?.. Is there something on my face?" She tried. Ink knew it wasn't that. She knew too.

Chara broke into a wobbly smile and said; "Yeah, a little ink on the chin." The others nodded a bit too eagerly.

"Oh no, that splotch is always there."

Suddenly Sinead was buried in a group hug. "Ack!"

"What is going on?!" She cried out, slightly haphephobic herself.

Asriel sniffed. "You said you hadn't laughed in a while!!"
"You always laugh!" Frisk added.

Sinead gave in to the embrace. "Didn't mean to upset you.." She mumbled.

"Oh what's this? Group hug?" Sans's voice rose from the house. "It's Sinead! She's back and really sad!!" Chara shouted. "I'm not sad!" She yelled back, muffled by the bodies.

"WHAT?! THIS WON'T DO!! COME ON, SANS, WE MUST JOIN IN THE GROUP HUG!!!"

"Wait Papyrus, please don't-" Too late, Papyrus wrapped his big arms around the group. Sans plopped on top.

Suddenly Sinead found her face right next to Sans's. He looked surprised. Obviously because she was possessing an alternate version of him.

"I have a lot to explain." She told him. "Yeah.. why do you look like me?"

The pile dispersed, and Papyrus got a good look too. "WOWIE! YOU DO LOOK LIKE SANS!"

"That's because I'm currently possessing this skeleton. His name is Ink."

Sans's eyelights died. "Why are you doing that?" She sighed.

"She fell apart in the battle with Null and couldn't heal herself back to normal. Ink was the only empty vessel around. He agreed to it, so it's okay." Bendy explained.

Sans didn't seem to believe that. Papyrus however, burst with "WOWIE! THAT'S SO STRANGE! I'M GLAD THEY ARE BOTH OKAY AND SINEAD IS SAFE AND SOUND!! I SHALL MAKE CELEBRATORY SPAGHETTI!!!"

He marched into the building excitedly. They were left with Sans. Chara moved beside Asriel, Frisk in between him and Sans, who shot a dirty look at the Dreemur.
Bendy remained beside Sinead, or rather, Ink possessed by Sinead.

Ink could tell that Sans didn't like Asriel, and did NOT trust Sinead. She comfirmed this to him quietly.

"So.. you're saying you're possessing Ink, the AU Creator?" Everyone was shocked by this information. How did he hear about me already? <I.. don't know.>