Friends

Kristina

I roll over on my bed hearing my phone ringing and groan, who the hell would be texting me at 3 in the morning??? But then, as I see the contact saying "Daddy 💦🤤" I fastly understand it, my "friend" Shawn needs me.

First I try to play the hard one, to don't give it to him so easily, but, on the second ring I give up and pick up. Shawn's panting is the first thing I hear causing a drop of wetness falling on my panties. "Shawn?? Are you okay?" A husky moan reaches my ear. Plock, another drop. "I, fuck Kristina, I need you, I just fucking need you right now, come, oh shit, come over please." By the way he's talking I know he's touching himself and that turns me on so freaking much. "I'm coming now."

I hang up the call, slide on my shoes and walk to my car trying to ignore the pool creating on my panties, I need to get there, I just do, I know I'll never be more than just a fuck buddy for him or whatever the hell we are and I know I'll always keep wishing more from him, I'll always keep wishing to be presented as his girl, I'll always want to wear his jackets outside of our house and tell everyone "oh look, that's my boyfriend jacket." For Shawn we'll always be sex and just sex, nothing more, unfortunately.

Getting out of the car I fix my clothes and make my way to the door knowing exactly what will happen next, the same as always, only sex for Shawn, love for me.

I knock on the door and there he is, his sweatpants are revealing his v-line and his hair is all messed up, gosh he's so sexy. "Thanks God you're here!" Before I have the time to even blink Shawn lips are already on mine hungrily.

We walk to the room kissing and our clothes start being gone, first my shirt then his sweatpants, then my jeans and our underwear and soon enough he's thrusting inside me, yet, it doesn't feel like usually, it's different, he is acting different, halfway he stops and stares deep into my eyes as if I was the only thing that has ever meant anything to him, my heart breaks over this boy, because I love him, and he's making me feel loved even if in a bit this won't mean anything for him.

As if my words marked the death sentence we reach our highs and he falls next to me breathless, I'm breathless too, not only because of the awesome sex but also because of the eye contact, that eye contact. Shawn tries to push me on his chest but I jerk him off, I can't, I just can't keep doing this, I can't keep pretending everything's fine. "Shawn stop." He furrows his eyebrows in pure confusion. "Is everything alright?" "I can't do this anymore Shawn, my feelings for you aren't just bed, I fell in love with you and I can't keep hiding it." "Kristina I...."

TO BE CONTINUED