Best friends ♥️

Catarina

I kept pouring the flour on the cake dough, 3...4, no no, 2...3, no no no, it was more than 3 but it wasn't 4 ughhhhhh, not again! I putted the cup down and tried to remember, remember, remember, remem- "5" Kristina voice woke me up from my thoughts and I looked up at her "huh? What?" She rolled her eyes smiling. "That was the fifth cup" "How did you even knew I was lost?" "It's three in the morning and I've seen you doing that put the cup down and think thing 5 times already" She shrugged her shoulders smiling, I smiled too, thanks God she was helping me. "Thank you so much" We both smiled and then her eyes went back to her phone as mine went to my dough, without thinking I mumbled "Australians are weird", I didn't meant to hurt someone or something, I just said what someone who has to bake 40 Australian cakes would say at 3am, and, before I could process what I said the cold flour hit my face and when I opened my eyes cleaning the flour Kristina had a deathly look on her eyes. "Don't insult Australian people." "Oh my gosh! Kristina! Did you really throw floor at me cause I said Australian people are weird?!" A devilish smirk played on her lips as she played with the flour. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, but hey, don't you find British people annoying?" Right now I knew what game she was playing, trying to get in my nerves by insulting British people, one British person in specific, but this time she wasn't going to get it, instead of that two eggs flew on the direction of her head getting broken on the top of her beautiful blonde hair.

Minutes where enough until the elegant kitchen was filled with laughing and mess, me, with eggs, flour and chocolate all around my face and hair, and Kristina, in the exact same state, or even worse.

We kept throwing things at each other until I looked at the stairs, where my mom stood with her arms crossed in front of her chest. "You both, shower now, but tomorrow when I come from work I want all of this clean." We nodded at the same time as my mother left, as soon as she was gone we both started laughing, a hard and true laugh, after that we cleaned the kitchen and took showers and at night when we were both in the floor of my room I looked at her, small smiles playing on our lips. "You know you are my best friend right? Even if I say Australians are weird you always will be my best friend, you came first than anything." She smiled more and nodded. "I know, thanks for that Catarina." "You're welcome Kristina." We shared a friendly hug before I switched off the lights and we both fell asleep, dreaming of Australians, British boys and girls covered of food.

___

Heyyy sorry, I know this one is small but I hope you'll like it♥️