Scary

Shawn

I chuckle as Kristina moves closer and closer sitting on my lap a bit scared. "Are you hearing this too???? Are you???? Or am I going crazy???" I laugh a bit and put my arms over her legs. "You are definitely going crazy, I told you we shouldn't watch those horror movies."

Today is Halloween night and since this is the first Halloween Kristina truly has she decided she wanted to watch some of the scariest horror movies of the decade, the result: she's about to cry out of fear.

"Shawn babe, there's someone upstairs, believe me, I'm hearing footsteps." "Kristina, babeeeeeee, calm down, there's no one upstairs." She wraps her arms around my neck scared and whisper in my ear. "Can you go upstairs check it out?" I shake my head. "No, no I can't so stay here and relax, let's watch this movie and then let's take a hot relaxing bath."

Kristina shakes her head and stands up determined. "Know what Mendes? If you don't have the balls to go up there I'll go!" I chuckle. "Don't get killed by the murderer." She blows her hair from her face and walk upstairs switching her hips in the cute way she always does when she's mad.

I decide to follow her behind and with her hands shacking Kristina opens the door of our room, a loud scream lifts her mouth when the dog I got her jumps on her, I can't help it but start laughing hardly. "Surprise! I got you a dog! Happy anniversary!"

Kristina looks at the dog with her eyes shinning and then at me. "You got me a dog?!" I smile widely and nod my head. "I did!" "Oh my gosh! You are the best boyfriend ever!" She runs to me and we kiss passionately.

The rest of the night we spend cuddling with our new dog in our warm bed.